Christian Eriksen

• a few articles about about a potential move to united in january

looking at his price history, its not on the same trajectory as a lot of other big players, naturally with the whole spurs situation that now been going on for like 6 months

on his day he has been a decent PB player, im not going to suddenly start comparing him to like say kroos, but he has that type of feel if he gets back to what he was maybe a year or two ago

would the move to united make him even more attractive on here?

• I think the problem with Eriksen is that a United move would certainly improve his value but moving anywhere else in Europe would decrease it.
    Buying into him now is risky for that reason but agree he has pb potential and will surely get a bit of mb when a move does happen.

• I got massively burnt on Eriksen last summer with all the transfer spec to Man U / Madrid / Atletico / Madrid / Man U / Madrid.
    I can see him going in December, I think if he does and Fernandes comes across to Spurs...I know who I would go for even at the extra 11p currently.

• As mentioned earlier, if he moves to United then you'll definitely be rewarded.

However, if he moves anywhere else (Real Madrid etc) then I think you'll see a loss which I don't think he will recover from. He's already got the Premier League premium factored into his price.

In situations like this, I normally just go onto Sky Bet and put £10 on him to move to United to get it out of my system so I'm a winner either way haha. Good luck with whatever you go for though!!

• united crying out for creative midfielder to boss the game, agree though should be treated as a more risky buy than others out there

• @Thatguy said in Christian Eriksen:

I think the problem with Eriksen is that a United move would certainly improve his value but moving anywhere else in Europe would decrease it.
    Buying into him now is risky for that reason but agree he has pb potential and will surely get a bit of mb when a move does happen.

I don’t see how a move to Europe would decrease his value? Tottenham aren’t a good side for pb and he gets no mb for playing for them, he’s just had 8p of mb in 16 months just for transfer rumours.

• Any updates? From skimming media, sounds like could be Madrid in Summer / Utd in Jan or Summer / Stay at Spurs now that Mourinho might steal a trophy for them.

All of those involve mb divs over the initial signing. Then Real would be interesting for his PB, is Kroos playing 10? There were talks of Kroos leaving last summer, could he be the replacement? If he did replace, we could see high scores due to opponents.
    A spurs stay would probably see a spike due to Mourinho getting them winning, Alli was turning into a Ramsey injury wise last season, so not sure how long he will last.
    A utd move would be mb and maybe better pb as he'd be the main man for sure with pacey attackers to feed.

Buy/Sell/Hold? I'm holding. Might use my daily December tenners on him and some other transfer possibilities.

• If he does make friends with Mourinho, spuds have 8 games in next 30 days... Even if he isn't staying he will need to be used.

• Creeping back up now with todays rumours.

• If his problem was purely with poch- surely the mourinho buzz around the club, feel good factor is infectious and he might want to play his way back into the first team, but everything seems to suggest he wont sign a new contract and that levy will even cut his asking price if he leaves in january - I just dont know if hes looking more money or just a change of scenery

Delli is the man of the moment so be very hard to get game time but he should play over the winter period youd think with congestion

I hold, hes been one of my fav prem players for a few years now - I hope he gets playing again somewhere soon

• And if all else fails Denmark have a decent looking group at the Euros!
    Solid choice with transfer talk between Jan and even summer

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.