Pogba's cast is off

• Good sign for any holders. Few more weeks recovery, but hes back (Just in time for the transfer window!)

Hes defo bottomed out now and will soon rise, so if you dont manage to get any Fati IPOs, I'd say top up your Pog holds instead.

• This is beginning to feel a bit like that cult who claim that the end of the world is night and when that date passes they claim that they were mistaken and the end of the world is nigh again...

See Pogba's price has stopped falling as an expression of us all drinking the same poisoned Kool Aid...

• @Leighton i reckon with media being opened up the new United hold to have may be Fred. My hope is that there may be a media written conflict regarding Pogba and Fred unless Ole plays Pogba in front of McTominey and Fred. Fred has been playing better recently and any conflict between the two for position will benefit Fred more than pogba because of the single name advantage.

The united factor could potentially make Fred the new Pogba not in ability but for MB maybe

• it is interesting that despite all the money moving around searching for IP div winners and IPO's and general static market growth that the POG price has been steady give or take the odd penny for a couple of weeks. Does this mean that we are left with a core of won't IS holders who have faith/so deep in the shit with POG that any growth from playing again might be a nice upward trend?
    Wherever he ends up I can"t see the price drop because of where he is playing.
    Just need him to start playing like the player he should be to see some growth in his price.
    I hold 300. Not going to sell at a loss. no opportunity cost from holding as I have been withdrawing profit and reducing the amount of money I'm gambling with in FI since the 'shit the bed' period.

• @LittleFish in a PB driven index id say any move away from the prem is good for holders. The EPL factor is all but gone in my view, for every player, not just pog.

No amount of haircuts is gonna compete with a career threatening injury or an on pitch melt down, therefore a move to real madrid who are gonna dominate more games than utd, or better yet PSG, would be very positive, yet an announcement hes staying at utd would surely be followed by a cash avalanche, therefore hes arguably a win-win

• @MickTurbo I agree. I'm planning to sell POG next summer well in profit and spend the money on a week at a rather nice villa I know an hour or so drive from Alicante.
    Don't let me down Paul.

• @LittleFish said in Pogba's cast is off:

@MickTurbo I agree. I'm planning to sell POG next summer well in profit and spend the money on a week at a rather nice villa I know an hour or so drive from Alicante.
    Don't let me down Paul.

I may know the one believe it or not lol. Not near A little town called sucina is it?

• @Black-wolf said in Pogba's cast is off:

@Leighton i reckon with media being opened up the new United hold to have may be Fred. My hope is that there may be a media written conflict regarding Pogba and Fred unless Ole plays Pogba in front of McTominey and Fred. Fred has been playing better recently and any conflict between the two for position will benefit Fred more than pogba because of the single name advantage.

The united factor could potentially make Fred the new Pogba not in ability but for MB maybe

Cue an MB payout when Right Said Fred release their comeback album early 2020. Cheers FI!