Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?

• @Gregolocky Your memory is good! It was £1.80 pre share-split - equivalent to 60p post share split.

• @Gregolocky

0_1573643285829_Screenshot_2019-11-13-11-07-42.png

This is his graph so it looks like it was deffo under a quid or thereabouts

• @Dalien-Smith said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

Some Ben Woodburn shares going for 68p if anybody is interested. Youngest Liverpool goal scorer ever I believe. Back end of some folks 3 year bets perhaps. Looks like prices are falling by the look of it Grab a bargain.....Only messing. One day though they might start offering pb in league one and this dude will fly.

Woodburn is lightweight, did well against other lightweight kids but got found out against men.
    This is where Brewster is struggling slightly too.

As Klopp said himself, Elliot and Curtis Jones are ready for the first team (and I think that includes some premier league games, albeit on the bench against the much weaker opposition).
    I'd replace Lallana and Shaquiri (when fit) with either of these youngsters.

• @ScouseSte Elliott is tiny though mate. It wouldnt surprise me if he's still in 12-13 years clothes. His size put me off straight away. Physical stature is a big thing for me in making that step up from youth football to seniors. Alot of kids involved in that recent 5-5 cup game between Arsenal and Liverpool. It showed to me alot of those kids out there just weren't ready for the physical step up hence the crazy scoreline.

• @Dalien-Smith

Maradona...Messi...ELLIOTT! 😂😂😂😂 Haha I jest of course but those legends are small too.
    This kid is 16 but you can already see how he will develop more physically.

Anyway, I'm shutting up now. I don't need to fight his corner, I am confident he will live up to my modest expectations and become a regular next season

• @Dalien-Smith I agree in a way about physical size but I’d put it down to playing position and mentality more so.
    Young striker v pro CB not good too big a difference
    Young winger v Pro Full back is a lot more equal due to most full backs being about energy more than size.
    Young cm v pro cm can be a a mismatch but there’s is a very few young cm’s able to mix it
    Young cb v pro striker no contest as 99/100 the young cb gets bullied.
    Then there is the elite youngsters who no matter what size they are, they’re not afraid to mix it with the seasoned pros. Think of sterling, Ash cole, foden, fabregas, Owen.
    They had the mentality of much older players breaking through.
    I personally think from the few times I’ve seen Elliott and Parrott play they have the mentality to succeed.

• @Gregolocky said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

@Dalien-Smith I agree in a way about physical size but I’d put it down to playing position and mentality more so.
    Young striker v pro CB not good too big a difference
    Young winger v Pro Full back is a lot more equal due to most full backs being about energy more than size.
    Young cm v pro cm can be a a mismatch but there’s is a very few young cm’s able to mix it
    Young cb v pro striker no contest as 99/100 the young cb gets bullied.
    Then there is the elite youngsters who no matter what size they are, they’re not afraid to mix it with the seasoned pros. Think of sterling, Ash cole, foden, fabregas, Owen.
    They had the mentality of much older players breaking through.
    I personally think from the few times I’ve seen Elliott and Parrott play they have the mentality to succeed.

Nail on the head 👌🏻👍🏻

• @Liljoeyfritzl lol, nothing special??! Have you actually seen him play?? I presume you must be saying these things to get his price down so you can buy more of him. As I said I have bought loads and will hold for three years. I am 100 percent confident he will rise.

• @Gregolocky There's a few pint size superstars out there. You hear it all the time in coaching circles. 'Sorry lad your a great footballer. Just a little too small.' Sure there are one or 2 that shine through despite their stature but most don't reach the very top. Poor old João Felix was released from Porto because his slight frame. It's a bit of a thing being small. Some rise above it but it's an extra hurdle to jump. For that reason I'm out.

• Messi height 1.7m
    Elliot height 1.7m
    And elliot still a growing lad.

• @Harmonica said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

Messi height 1.7m
    Elliot height 1.7m
    And elliot still a growing lad.

And there we have it. 70 plus posts in and finally Elliott is compared to Messi.

• @Dalien-Smith just saying he is the same height, not as good as.

• @Ericali said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

I bought & sold 600 of them very quickly.

Got the first 300 at £1.61 & the next 300 6 seconds later at £1.73.

Average buy price was £1.67 & sold all 600 at £1.90 which took precisely 24 seconds to sell to market.

Job done.

This is why there should be a lock-in period when buying an IPO player.

• @Harmonica I have zero interest in buying him. His price will tumble anyway when people realise he isn't as good as they thought and that at the end of the 3 years he will still be 19 and not playing much.

• @Harmonica

Elliot height 1.7m
    Beko Freestanding Frost Free Fridge Freezer 1.7m

But where do all these height comparisons get us all.🤔

• @Dalien-Smith laughed so hard I spat my coffee over my desk at work so thank you for that

• Harvey Elliot height 1.7m
    Kate Winslet 1.7m

Coincidence?

• @Dalien-Smith fair enough mate, if physical stats is what you look for in purchasing FI players then good luck with that strategy 👍🏻

• Exactly my point people, height doesn't matter! I remember why I don't post on here much now.

• @Gregolocky It's a 3 year bet mate. My money could be locked away for a while. Needs to tick one or 2 more boxes for me.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.