Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?

• Messi height 1.7m
    Elliot height 1.7m
    And elliot still a growing lad.

• @Harmonica said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

Messi height 1.7m
    Elliot height 1.7m

And there we have it. 70 plus posts in and finally Elliott is compared to Messi.

• @Dalien-Smith just saying he is the same height, not as good as.

• @Ericali said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

I bought & sold 600 of them very quickly.

Got the first 300 at £1.61 & the next 300 6 seconds later at £1.73.

Average buy price was £1.67 & sold all 600 at £1.90 which took precisely 24 seconds to sell to market.

Job done.

This is why there should be a lock-in period when buying an IPO player.

• @Harmonica I have zero interest in buying him. His price will tumble anyway when people realise he isn't as good as they thought and that at the end of the 3 years he will still be 19 and not playing much.

• @Harmonica

Elliot height 1.7m
    Beko Freestanding Frost Free Fridge Freezer 1.7m

But where do all these height comparisons get us all.🤔

• @Dalien-Smith laughed so hard I spat my coffee over my desk at work so thank you for that

• Harvey Elliot height 1.7m
    Kate Winslet 1.7m

Coincidence?

• @Dalien-Smith fair enough mate, if physical stats is what you look for in purchasing FI players then good luck with that strategy 👍🏻

• Exactly my point people, height doesn't matter! I remember why I don't post on here much now.

• @Gregolocky It's a 3 year bet mate. My money could be locked away for a while. Needs to tick one or 2 more boxes for me.

• Elliot has withdrawn from England under 17s through injury. I hope it's not serious as I fancied him to get opportunities in December.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

@Harmonica said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

Messi height 1.7m
    Elliot height 1.7m

And there we have it. 70 plus posts in and finally Elliott is compared to Messi.

Jamie Redknapp was DYING to say it just then 😂😂😂😂

Looks an unbelievable player for a 16 year old though. He is undoubtedly the real deal.

• @ScouseSte He looks good. Hes going to fly but I'm trying to stay disciplined. 🙉 Staying out of Greenwood is hard. Hes flying.🙈 These guys just cannot be first team regulars this season.

• Big rise on Harvey over the last couple of days since klopp said he'd utilise the youngsters - Elliott and Curtis Jones only on the bench today and I personally don't think they will feature in any premier league game YET, so I questioned the rise initially.

However, it's probably not the dummest of moves when i think about it - IF Liverpool keep winning and the gap remains the same or even increases, the kids will definitely be getting a lot more minutes, especially if some of the main players are to be rested so they are fresh for CL games.

• @ScouseSte Also think the rise has a large part to do with the Rayan Cherki IPO. It suddenly made Harvey Elliot look cheap in comparison and thats why I bought in a couple of days ago. Many of the youngsters are rising since Cherki

• @ScouseSte yea I think Elliot is a good purchase right now - I’d expect him to be £3.50+ by the end of the season, but a fairly bumpy ride along the way.

It’s not my trading style to jump into a player after a recent spike so I am monitoring his situation - I’m hoping he doesn’t actually feature over Christmas and drops off slightly.

Klopp doesn’t seem to trust youngsters in the CL/PL so he may not get on the pitch at this stage but will surely get more game time later in the season when the league is pretty much sewn up and Klopp wants to rest his seniors for the big CL games.

At 16 years old he doesn’t really need to do much over the course of a 3 year hold to continue growing.

• @Ben_pz said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

@ScouseSte Also think the rise has a large part to do with the Rayan Cherki IPO. It suddenly made Harvey Elliot look cheap in comparison and thats why I bought in a couple of days ago. Many of the youngsters are rising since Cherki

I compare the hype around Elliott with that of Greenwood so yea he deffo does look cheap to me. Although he's probably 12 months behind Greenwood in terms of game time, being 2 years younger gives him an edge - I wonder when Harvey Elliott is 18, will he be around the £4/5 mark? I'd predict double that, when you take the natural growth of the platform into consideration!
    Wow he's only £2.64 now, buy buy buy! 😂

• @Ben_pz said in Harvey Elliot: Pump or dump?:

@ScouseSte Also think the rise has a large part to do with the Rayan Cherki IPO. It suddenly made Harvey Elliot look cheap in comparison and thats why I bought in a couple of days ago. Many of the youngsters are rising since Cherki

It’s the start of the next big youth trend, I remember Greenwood & Felix triggering one around this time last year - I have restructured a large chunk of my portfolio to capitalise on it.

• @ScouseSte Klopp has said in the past notifiably referring to Brewster that he will be used in the first team but that never happened.
    Time will tell if Harvey is different.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.