Kuluveski

• Jim white pumping him to Man Utd on talksport

I have noticed him popping up with good stats, at Parma just got in the Swedish squad. 19.

• Going up fast

• Player number 687 linked to Man Utd. Plenty of people gonna get stung on Utd runours in the next 2 months just like the summer.

• @janner73 said in Kuluveski:

Player number 687 linked to Man Utd. Plenty of people gonna get stung on Utd runours in the next 2 months just like the summer.

At least he’s good!

• @Tom77 Not if he goes to Utd. That will soon wreck any PB potential - terrible PB team.

• @Tom77 to be fair, Utd not the only side he's been linked with.

• Lets also remember that it was TalkSport that started Fraser to Liverpool yesterday which was rubbished in less than 24 hours.

• It was a bit about Jim being in Italy and interviewing Smalling or something, anyway he just said this kuluveski was being talked a lot by everyone in Italy and that Utd have shown a lot of interest.

• One quick Google shows clubs that have shown an interest are:
    Wolves, Inter, Arsenal and Utd. Failing that, he goes back to Atalanta where his stock probably continues to rise anyway.

• Didn’t realise he won PB this season.

• @Jimi182 Going back to Atalanta would be what I would want if I held - they are by far the most PB friendly out of those teams listed.

• @Jimi182 said in Kuluveski:

One quick Google shows clubs that have shown an interest are:
    Wolves, Inter, Arsenal and Utd. Failing that, he goes back to Atalanta where his stock probably continues to rise anyway.

Any transfer target will be linked to many many clubs.

What I am pretty sure of is that this is he wont be at Parma for long, Atalanta will sell him for big money.

He is proving himself in Seria A.
    Looks like he will be playing a part in euro2020.
    Won PB this season
    19 years old.
    Attacking mid.

Literally ticks all boxes for a decent hold. 👍👍

• @Tom77 Agree 100%

• @Tom77 He may well be all those things BUT from a PB perspective how likely is he to be the main man going to any of those clubs suggested.
    The market sooner or later will get its head around the fact that more often than not a move from being the main man in a lesser team to a bigger team and not having all the play go though you is going to mean poorer PB scores.

@Tom77 He may well be all those things BUT from a PB perspective how likely is he to be the main man going to any of those clubs suggested.
    The market sooner or later will get its head around the fact that more often than not a move from being the main man in a lesser team to a bigger team and not having all the play go though you is going to mean poorer PB scores.

That’s months away especially with a summer transfer.
    Hype and stats drive the index.
    This fella ticks boxes for me.

• @Tom77 Yes they do. But hype also gets plenty of people burnt if they time an exit wrong. Just ask those who bought Greenwood, Brewster etc in pre-season when this forum was pumping them. Hype wins plenty of people money it also loses a lot of people money.

@Tom77 Yes they do. But hype also gets plenty of people burnt if they time an exit wrong. Just ask those who bought Greenwood, Brewster etc in pre-season when this forum was pumping them. Hype wins plenty of people money it also loses a lot of people money.

BUT this chap is playing every week and about to get a game for his National team.

Those 2 are miles off and more money!

• @Tom77 Still hype tho - you're hyping the Man Utd links. Have you seen the fact he's playing for Sweden or hyping up the fact he's in the squad?

@Tom77 Still hype tho - you're hyping the Man Utd links. Have you seen the fact he's playing for Sweden or hyping up the fact he's in the squad?

I’m not hyping anything, I’m posting what I heard on the radio.

The other stuff I posted isn't hype, its fact.
    Yes he is in the squad whats wrong with that.

Scoutedfootball posted something about his stats and how good he is.
    Zach Lowry mentioned how good he is.

This isn't some kid who has 1 game behind him he is a genuine player breaking through.

He’s also playing in a proper league, what else does he need to be decent hold on FI, I really cant think of any.

• @Tom77 I didn't say he wasn't a decent hold. I did say there are things to be way of:

• hundreds of players are linked to Man Utd so I wouldn't read to much into that
    • his PB is likely to be worse if he moves to a bigger club as he's unlikely to have all the play go through him.
      Those are things that should be considered as part of a balanced view of the player.

It was the fact you said "about to get a game" - made it sound like he was definitely gonna be playing. Could easily be warming the bench for both games although I suspect if they get the result they need in the first game to secure qualification he'll get some game time against the Faroe Islands,