Yorkshire Pirlo

• As a LUFC fan I'm a big holder In Kalvin Phillips definitely a long term hold for me and got on him at about 80p. Whats with the significant jump of late, literally on the back of the MUFC rumours past few days? Anyone else that knows about this man what do you think his potential is? My god whatever it is I hope he does it with Leeds...

• @216LAC although i'm a burnley fan, i live in leeds. think his rise comes solely from transfer rumours. friends of mine who are massive leeds fans, tell me although he has only just signed a new contract, he will definitely leave at the end of the season, if leeds don't get promoted

• What is his style of play like? Doesn’t seem to score, does he assist? My biggest question is, he’s basically the same price as McTominay who is already at United, so I’m not sure why if he is linked to United why he’d increase past someone who’s already there. I guess FI works in mysterious ways but I personally wouldn’t be buying him for £1.30+

• @216LAC said in Yorkshire Pirlo:

As a LUFC fan I'm a big holder In Kalvin Phillips definitely a long term hold for me and got on him at about 80p. Whats with the significant jump of late, literally on the back of the MUFC rumours past few days? Anyone else that knows about this man what do you think his potential is? My god whatever it is I hope he does it with Leeds...

Thing is.....

He will probably revert back to about 80p if he stays at Leeds.

The jump is purely on the back of the rumours to a proper club.

• @Ericali They said the same thing about grealish last season look how his price went up .. philips great player in my opinion

• @NewUser309532 what value will Phillips have on football index? I’ve never seen him play, but he looks like he’s just a centre defensive midfielder?

• @ChazFI123 probably right dividends way but people do buy players on here that go up in capital appreciation.. I’ve bought players that have never won dividends ever but they have got me 150 to 200 per profit .. I think philips can be one of them

• @NewUser309532 yeah I guess that’s true, just means you’re relying on some mug to overpay for someone who won’t win any dividends 😂 FI is a funny thing sometimes

• @ChazFI123 I’ve been on here 9 months and have made more money on players that have hardly won any dividends than my dividends winners to be honest .. but I know what your saying about him as a dividend winner cause he sits in the middle kind of running the engine .. my son begged me to buy him he rates him best player in championship this season

• Consolation is, there's plenty of them about @NewUser309532 👍

People will buy any old shit for inflated prices - just look at the IPOs.

• @Ericali 👍. Lol