IS IPOs

• Any idea how long after can you IS a recent IPO?

• @NewUser434312 said in IS IPOs:

Any idea how long after can you IS a recent IPO?

A week.

• @Londoner you looking at dumping Elliott already? πŸ€”

• @Ericali said in IS IPOs:

@Londoner you looking at dumping Elliott already? πŸ€”

I don't have Elliot. I'm just answering the question. My last IPO was Soares and I wanted to sell him but I had to wait a week. I was waiting for Fati but lost patience and spent the money elsewhere. Now seeing the BBC Gossip news saying Man City are going to join the race for Camavinga, I think he looks a better investment simply because he's getting more minutes with Rennes. It helped Sarr no end when he was playing for them.

• @NewUser434312 @Londoner

I emailed fi yesterday regarding this as is seen a player released and being instant sold within minutes, here is their response

Please be advised that we reserve the right to suspend Instant Sell, temporarily or otherwise, for a specific footballer or all footballers.

It is often the case that new additions to the Index are not available for instant-sell immediately. Please be advised this is not a blanket rule and is implemented on a case by case basis.

The process is managed by our risk department and we are unable to provide further information.

• I've IS'd an IPO within minutes before

• @Ddr said in IS IPOs:

@NewUser434312 @Londoner

I emailed fi yesterday regarding this as is seen a player released and being instant sold within minutes, here is their response

Please be advised that we reserve the right to suspend Instant Sell, temporarily or otherwise, for a specific footballer or all footballers.

It is often the case that new additions to the Index are not available for instant-sell immediately. Please be advised this is not a blanket rule and is implemented on a case by case basis.

The process is managed by our risk department and we are unable to provide further information.

Thanks for that. Wow! This IPO business is getting weirder by the minute. FI are bringing in a yearly review of the dividend table. There should be a review for IPOs too, with a trader quiz, and the most popular suggestion should be implemented. This should be reviewed each year.

• @Ddr cheers for that pal.

I guess my 1 share in a ipo player is too big a risk for them πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ.
    On second thoughts, that’s complete an utter bollocks.
    It should be same rules for every trader and not just for the traders I seen buying and selling IPOs recently, same traders every time.

• With the last batch of IPOs I had to wait 3 weeks to IS Kenny McLean

• Question on IPO prices, I believe I read somewhere 600 shares moved a price up 1p (correct me if I’m wrong). If an IPO arrives at say 10p, does it take 600 shares to get it to 11p or 6,600?

• @Terrier firstly the delta ( number of shares to move a p) alters for different price ranges, from 930 to 600 depending on share price

Secondly, I think it would only take 600 in your example to move it to 11p but I dont know if anyone can confirm this for definite?

• @Ddr ah that makes sense, if it is only the minimum amount does that mean the current price displayed will never drop below its ipo price? I understand IS will do

• @Terrier bang on πŸ‘