Hazard potential

• Put about a grand on hazard when he was around 4.57 with the thought he would continue his form at Madrid and his market value would continue to rise. That hasn’t gone to plan as he went into pre season overweight and underperforming. Do you think I hold him and wait till he starts playing well or pull out now with a slight loss and start reinvesting in players that are rising today. Thanks and happy trading

• @NewUser286813 said in Hazard potential:

Put about a grand on hazard when he was around 4.57 with the thought he would continue his form at Madrid and his market value would continue to rise. That hasn’t gone to plan as he went into pre season overweight and underperforming. Do you think I hold him and wait till he starts playing well or pull out now with a slight loss and start reinvesting in players that are rising today. Thanks and happy trading

Get rid. I got out before the beginning of the season and made a big loss chasing the Media Madness with him, Messi, Pogba and Neymar. He was tanking before he left Chelsea and even when playing well, including the EL Final. Traders are not fancying him.

• I think the price he is current at now makes him relativly attractive (not sexually you understand)

He was one of the best players in the world 4 months ago for a number of years, there is no reason in the next 6 months or so why he cant re capture some of that form with the added bonus that he will be playing in a league where they "should" be dominating teams.

The MB side of things should be less of a factor when deciding on a players value as its become more of an afterthought but given that his price is now down to less than £4 i would say he is worth a punt, one decent performance would probably see a significant spike in the current climate.

I purchased some yesterday so i have a different perspective in that should he go back up to £4,57 i will be quids in and cant see him dropping much more than where he is now so i can afford to be more patient.

You also have the Euros next year to consider.

• I'm thinking of buying into him very soon. Once he clicks he will fly in my opinion. Madrid are just starting to pick up and put some good performances together after a shaky start. I would hold personally! Maybe even top up to reduce your average cost..👍

• He's performed well in the last couple of games for Madrid, he's getting there. Still not 100% fit. I have a feeling he's going to deliver this weekend. Belgium will go deep in Euros, likewise Madrid in Champions League and I'll be on him. I got on at 4.15. I'm going to top up at 3.96. Only a matter of time.

• Bought him today for the first time as already said seems to be finding some form at last at Madrid , at his lowest price I can see on the graph for over a year and the guy is an unbelievable talent I’m hoping the old saying form is temporary class is permanent is about to ring true for him and he gets back to being one of the best players in the world

• Eden Hazard seems finally back to full fitness. 207 pts for 45 minutes. Absolutely controlling the game.