Winter Break

• What's peoples thoughts going in to the winter break? Think we will see a decrease other PB league players and a potential spike in EPL players? Not been on here for that long to know what to expect.

• Have a look at the German league players graphs to me it doesn’t seem like they moved much

• @FI_Webbo I wasnt here last winter break but I've bought some EPL IPD FWD's in preparation and some trackers in LL/SA/L1/BL IPD FWD's to load up at a certain point in time.

Only thing I love more than a flip is a fuckin acronym

• I'd only just started remember some bargains brought end December lot German players definitely increased.

• i seen a comment saying theres usually a sell off when the break happens but depends how you look at it....with the euros coming up im personally going to top up when the december decline happens..if it happens

• Cannot be bothered to sell and then buy back... Be surprised if loads can... IS spread+commission etc... But I am lazy and just leave my holds alone except for topping up or selling for a reason that means I won't rebuy anytime soon.

People will argue the money will do better elsewhere rather than sit on non playing players.

• It’s better to hold and then top on with decent drops, people buy back.

I’m on a fairly big loss on Brekalo and anticipate he could drop more but the more he goes near a £1 he is looking seriously cheap.
    I haven't topped up yet but definatley will and reduce my average price right down.

• @Tom77 said in Winter Break:

It’s better to hold and then top on with decent drops, people buy back.

I’m on a fairly big loss on Brekalo and anticipate he could drop more but the more he goes near a £1 he is looking seriously cheap.
    I haven't topped up yet but definatley will and reduce my average price right down.

Same here, hes dropped sharply over the last month - if he carries on i'll be topping up during the winter break.

• @MickTurbo said in Winter Break:

Only thing I love more than a flip is a fuckin acronym

As did Del Boy. “What do you feed them on then?”