Saturday Internationals Pb opps.

• Russia v Belgium:
    Numerous Belgians could win. Expect rotation.
    Denayer is one of the few cbs to win divs so far this season, that was a single game day though. Anyone else noticing cbs haven't scored many goals so far? Many just needed that headed gwgoal on a set piece to boost their scores.
    Vanaken, don't hold anymore, so expecting if he gets the chance to punish my clear out.
    T Hazard had started to show he suits the new matrix when given a chance. Fat Hazard is not on form.
    Lukaku, been scoring steadily, but will he play enough minutes in Russia!? Or Batshooey... Racist mb here we come again!
    Kdb!

Austria v Macedonia
    Sabitzer! The one that got away for me and keeps rubbing my nose in it with mega scores.

Germany v Belarus
    Halstenberg, Kimmich, kroos if let loose, gnabry, goretzka, brandy, Schulz? Werner. Whoever dominates the scoring/plays longest.

NIreland v Netherlands
    Depay, weghorst if playing? Vvd.

Croatia v slovakia
    Brozovic, vlasic

Israel v Poland
    Lewandowski!

My big cheap hold today big Bobby Beric for Slovenia v latvia raffle ticket! But slovenia must win so think hel be bench.

• Tough game for Belgium today and a potential banana skin for a Dutch side that's likely to be missing a few of it's stars - think they'd happily take the point which will all but secure qualification.
    Germany look the obvious choice for PB winners today so I'm gonna go for Kimmich, Kroos and Werner (if he can start replicating his Leipzig form) in a German clean sweep.

• @janner73

Yea I too fancy Germany have the easiest fixture to rack up big scores (both on terms of goals and pb points).
    Just wondering about squad rotating - anyone know what their habits are in terms of early substitutions etc?

• @ScouseSte I guess the closest reference for possible early subs is the 8-0 win at home to Estonia. Made one sub at half-time (Halstenberg for Schulz) and another less than 10 minutes into 2nd half (Draxler for Gundogan).
    Other games they typically seem to sub Werner in or out between 65 and 70 minutes.
    Kimmich never gets subbed, and Kroos has missed quite a few Germany games lately so suspect he will get the full 90 (takes pens for Germany as well I believe).

• Germans look a good bet but pretty sure halstenberg is injured. Hoping that means kimmich gets used at full back and everybody forgets their worries and piles in.

Hes always a good bet and can also see gundogan going close if he gets the full 90, obvious choice up top is memphis

• @MickTurbo Not expecting Memphis to play today as don't think he's fit - bonus if he is but SofaScore has the front 3 as the deadly Promes-Luuk de Jong-Babel!

• @MickTurbo think Schulz will play left back then. He's only 60p ish.

• Klostermann is still at 97p and he has played all games for Germany and Lipsia this Already scored 1g and 1a.

23 y/o

Then I think we’ll see many goals during Russia - Belgium - I hold Tielemans, Trossard and Castagne

• On paper I have reasonable coverage for tonight's games, biggest threats to me are probably golovin, kdb and Lukaku. But of course it could be random and a few of mine won't play.

Halstenberg
    Kimmich
    Castagne
    Alaba
    Sabitzer
    Kroos
    Gundogan
    Gnabry
    Werner
    Waldschmidt
    Stengs
    Lewandowski

• Hoping Goretska starts today and also Myron Boadou gets on at some point.

Like Westy I am fully expecting previous holds I gave up on to punish me i.w Sabitzer, De Bruyne

• Hazard kdb
    Werner klosterman
    Bring it on
    So far Ronaldo and Eriksen have banged it for me

• @NewUser69589
    Can’t forget goretzka

• I forgot kdb and Lewandowski!

• Just reading these messages and some others and it’s been bit of a game changer these new dividends.
    Makes watching obscure games bit more interesting.
    Ffs I was watching Denmark v Gibraltar for a bit
    Skov and Eriksen !!!

• Harry Wilson is scoring quite a lot of goals this year for a midfielder

• Fat hazard has done the business

• Was never going to buy him, but I put Shomko as top defender on the fidividendpredictor on twitter. Have gone for lewandowski and Modric as other two.

Even if Shomko doesn't win best defender, am pretty happy with that prediction

• @Doug-s GWG now too.

• @Will78 said in Saturday Internationals Pb opps.:

Hoping Goretska starts today and also Myron Boadou gets on at some point.

Like Westy I am fully expecting previous holds I gave up on to punish me i.w Sabitzer, De Bruyne

Goretzka starts for Germany!

• @Coleyscrooge midfielder and defender surley still up for grabs, if Goreztka can beat Gundogan and Kroos tonight to a PB win that will be impressive.