Gundogan

• Did he hit his ceiling at 1.70ish? Playing next to Kroos in the national team and KDB for city he may struggle to get a PB anytime soon. Any holders sticking? If so why

• I’m going to stick for now, he will be a PB contender. You make valid points about Kroos and De Bruyne. But I feel at his price he’s cheap, and good value considering you’ll always be in with a shout for PB

• He might struggle a little more for game time now that rodri is back fit. He was playing holding mid whilst he was out

• @Staggz88 similar reasons for me he won’t consistently hit top player due to the reasons stated above and who he’s playing alongside but he’s more than capable of hitting star man a few times this season IMO

• @weerab that’s it, he’s not gonna be like a Kroos or De Bruyne winning regular, but I could see him winning a few times over the course of the season, and for me that would represent a decent investment

• @Staggz88 another plus is when the euros come round any of the top nation players will all get a big rise again only IMO

• @weerab that’s another good point mate. For me he’s playing in a very good PB team at both club and county level, both with potential to go far in the champions league n the euros

• Literally every player that’s been mentioned on this thread is £4+, Gundagon is less than £2 and he can compete with these players, he will win PB at least once this season. There are players over £4 that wish they had scores like him, people need to be patient with him, he’s sub £2 if he wins PB twice a season that’s a great return

• Nice one guys 👍

• @ChazFI123 said in Gundogan:

Literally every player that’s been mentioned on this thread is £4+, Gundagon is less than £2 and he can compete with these players, he will win PB at least once this season. There are players over £4 that wish they had scores like him, people need to be patient with him, he’s sub £2 if he wins PB twice a season that’s a great return

Great comment

• Gundogan played most weeks before rodri got injured. He is pretty much as first choice as you get in a Man City team that rotates from time to time.

• Thought I was getting in ahead of the curve at £1.70, suppose I was right technically 😂
    He is surely now one of the most under priced players around at £1.56. I think hes one really good pb score away from the trending list personally. I intend to hold for the euros

• @MickTurbo said in Gundogan:

Thought I was getting in ahead of the curve at £1.70, suppose I was right technically 😂
    He is surely now one of the most under priced players around at £1.56. I think hes one really good pb score away from the trending list personally. I intend to hold for the euros

You and me both thought I’d jumped on before a rise... oh well I’m sure he’ll go up within 3 years

• @Sav2000 x3 on this (£1.60) but my expectation was his price will fly when he beats KDB at club level or Kroos at international level on a GD. Think a price nearer £3, Which I think is around his true value, will materialize when he gets a PB win to go with his great PB averages this season.

• I'm holding and agree he will win divs and if kdb gets injured which is a strong possibility he will probably rise to£2.50 plus

• @Willhurr said in Gundogan:

Did he hit his ceiling at 1.70ish? Playing next to Kroos in the national team and KDB for city he may struggle to get a PB anytime soon. Any holders sticking? If so why

I'm sticking. Yes, he has decreased in value over the last few days but he is still a pb beast. His average pb score is 103 and he's won top MF player 5 times so he represents great value.

0_1573997550063_upload-39645e80-8bf7-4f4b-bc93-46b3aa59a2f9

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.