Sunday internationals PB opps.

• 14:00 Luxembourg v Portugal
    Portugal still need a result and Ronaldo 2 goals from being the second player in history to score 100 goals for his country- cue Ronaldo on all setpieces, pens and hungry for goals. Cue goals, cue MB, high chance of PB- still not sure about buying though- please feel free to persuade me either way! I predict big divs for him today...but i fear his age, i fear his graph.
    Other than Ronaldo FWD:
    Fernandes MID, Pizzi MID, Silva MID Pereira DEF

14:00 Serbia v Ukraine
    Chance to see new IPO boy Malinovsky? I wanted in, but missed it and refuse to buy after a 70% rise.If he does well today, those who got him cheap will be proper chuffed!

17:00 Bulgaria v Czech Republic

17:00 Kosovo v England
    I'd expect rotation. Sterling FWD possible contender with Ronaldo for MB. He should try and put on a show- so defo chance of PB. Will Trent DEF play 2 times in a row? Rashford FWD is on form and could fire. Kane FWD if he leads the line again.

19:45 Albania v France
    FWD- MBappe, Griezman
    MID- Tolisso
    DEF- Pavard, Digne

19:45 Andorra v Turkey
    HAKAN!

19:45 Moldova v Iceland
    Sigurdson is that annoying type of fi player that will suddenly steal divs!

Who have I forgotten today?

Don't think I have any cheap punts to pump today...but what about Declan Rice? Won pb for England a couple of rounds back, but think Winks gets in for me. Been very quiet for Rice since all that drama. Westham still a joke team even with a free stadium...Rice to utd/Arsenal in Jan? Is he better than Callum Chambers?

• I'd go for Pavard, Pizzi, Mbappe today.

• @Westy Kolorov. But that's me being a bias holder. Capable of challenging tho.

Also hoping Maddison gets a start, which would put him in contention for pb/mb. England are like schoolboys tho, seem to have no plan on set pieces, just whoever nearest the ball!

I also have TAA, Trippier, Ronaldo, Sterling, Kane, Mbappe.

• @Vespasian32

Maddison indeed! Dont think Mount has done enough against such easy opponents. One of their players literally looked like me when i managed my uni team and had a beer gut so chucked myself on the pitch for just 5 minutes to fill a space.

Kolarov always a chance with his pens and freekicks.

• Griezmann owes me some divs the boring bastard

• Pavard for me

• I think bigger teams will chop and change a little given games so close together.

DEF: Guerreiro
    Mid: Madison
    Fwd: Ronaldo

• @DW Yeh- Forgot one of my favourite holds! Guerreiro! Hope he starts.

• @Vespasian32 Maddison has a calf strain and is due a fitness test before the game today. Hopefully nothing serious but I can’t see them risking him with England already qualified.

• I'm hoping Diogo Jota or Andre Silva start for Portugal today.

Cengiz Under for Turkey is another of mine I will have an eye on.

Mbappe too.

• Rumors say Ben Mendy will start in a 3-4-3 against Albania

Other than that, I believe it will be the usual high score game for Lenglet with a lot of possession.

Luxembourg-Portugal is a good chance for Pereira or Guerreiro or Ruben Neves.

Cheap bet: Darida, Czech Republic; for some reason he is still valued only 69p - good for me I bought low :)

• I’d like to see Jota get some more minutes, only made his debut last game.

• @NewUser455434 I would love it if BMendy starts and bosses it! Hes got it in him.

• @Westy said in Sunday internationals PB opps.:

Ronaldo 2 goals from being the second player in history to score 100 goals for his country- cue Ronaldo on all setpieces, pens and hungry for goals. Cue goals, cue MB, high chance of PB- still not sure about buying though- please feel free to persuade me either way! I predict big divs for him today.

Enough said - If he doesn't win PB, Star man & maybe MB (either today, tomorrow or both) I'd be more than amazed - Luxembourg are about to be CR7ed!

I agree he has risks & might only be a 3-6 month buy/hold but I can only see guaranteed dividends for him today (& a nice ongoing feud with Sarri when he gets back to domestic football, with his 2 International match balls under his arms!), England have a tricky away game & France are unconvincing for me - How can the mighty Luxembourg withstand the inevitable?

• @NewUser159387 Ronaldo up 1p since i thought about it. ...go on then, I'll jump on...up another penny for you holders. He better beast it today.

• Hopefully Joao moutinho @55p might supply Ronaldo with all the crosses and assists for Ronaldo's 7 goals.
    But unless he gets the GWG he might not get a big score.

Chilwell will hopefully continue from last game for defence PB.

England will have to play strong anyway due to Kosovo and Czech republic qualifying ramifications so could see a clean sweep across the PB board.

• Hoping Fernandes can deliver some dividends. Always seems to perform but never enough for divs. A bit like his transfer I guess. It has to happen at some point?

Mitrovic always looks decent for Serbia.

• @Doug-s said in Sunday internationals PB opps.:

England will have to play strong anyway due to Kosovo and Czech republic qualifying ramifications so could see a clean sweep across the PB board.

No impact - the Czech's have already qualified as they are 4 points ahead of Kosovo.

• @janner73
    Ballbags!! Wrist firmly smacked , I thought czech and Kosovo had drawn 1-1..
    Could've edited my post 😯, but I'll take it research people research before posting 👌

• @Doug-s Hahaha! Czechs got a fairly late winner. Fancy Kosovo to qualify through the play-offs anyway.