IPD player suggestions wanted

• This isn't normally a post I'd make since I don't really trade for IPD's but I recently sold some players that have had decent rises and wouldn't mind some suggestions of players under a £1.50ish who have some decent fixtures coming up. I was looking at Hradkey and sommer just because, being gk's, they are both cheap and both have 7 fixtures in the next 30 days. Anyone got any other suggestions?

• Would suggest Jaime Mata of Getafe - plays 7 games in next 30 day period (wait until 22/23rd) and most are easily winnable. He has a good scoring record so should get some goals. 64p currently.

• Wolves have 8 winnable games from 23/11 to 21/12.

Jota is 1.29 having dropped from a peak of around 1.80. Adama, Jimenez, Doherty worth a look for starters. Probably more value but can’t say I know the rest of their team that well

Newcastle don’t have a horrible run either and have some cheap players. Longstaffs excluded... Yedlin is starting as first choice wing back and is pennies so any assists are huge bonuses. Won’t win pb like. And they do have a game v Man City, but either side they’ve got a good run of about 6 games

• @Elmer only Gks get clean sheet ipd’s

Good call on wolves though, I was looking at them myself last night and will jump in towards the weekend 👍🏻. Rui Patricio looks nice for clean sheets coming up

• @Abaalan Thanks mate I’ll have a look

@Elmer I recently bought Adama just because he looks like he’s got everything it takes to be a real baller. I also happen to be a geordie and don’t like holding Toon players just so theres no conflict between head and heart 😂. The other wingback Willems may be worth a look for as well though. Third most amount of shots in our team (1 goal 2 assists) and him and Saint-Maximan look like they are starting to build an effective partnership. Cheers mate

• @Gregolocky

Oops. Edited out the clean sheet in case anyone reads just that far.

Cheers

• Morata has been solid. Last 8 games 8g 1a. Only played 90 mins in two of those games.
    Diego Costa out inj. Main man again at athletic. Might start tonight for Spain again too.

• What about Vardy £1.16 price on the move over the last week or so.

• Cheaper end of the market F.Ferreyra 39p has Getafe at home on Saturday followed by EL game thursday. Scored last game and looking back to form after his injury. Can get 7 games in this next IPD cycle.

• Kasper Schmichel is proving to be an IPD machine 5 easy games plus an international. 2.5% return per clean sheet means you only need one shut out in the 30 days to get a profit.

(Disclaimer I have 750 that I keep flipping).

• @NewUser66152

Be careful with Vardy as your right he's risen but he could dip easily before the game this weekend and during it if he fails to score.
    Click on his graph and see his spikes rises and dips.

Normally He's a good hold for ipds but don't worry if he goes into the red after you buy as he'll rise up again for the next game.

IMO Up 15p since last game I'd leave him wait and watch this weekend he's a ipd flipping favourite 👌could get burned

• @CJ0101

Benzema @1-32 is my shout I do hold 50 futures.

Right if ipds are 30 days midnight to midnight,
    Hold on to buy until morning of Saturday 23rd nov through to midnight 22nd Dec you should get 8 games.

9g and 3a and PB win.

He's Madrid's lead player avg according to Fotmob.

You could get ipds and PB dividends.

• Thanks gents, not one for IPD chasing so the help is appreciated

• Another one for you Lewandowski. A bit pricey at 2.19 just for IPD but has been considerably higher. 7 eligible games. Has already scored 22 goals this season averaging a goal every 60 minutes!

Just bought 30 so I have an interest but not a huge one.

Also another GK Leno at 31p for a player at a top team (Arsenal) in his prime it doesn't get much cheaper. Arsenals record is not great for clean sheets but they do have kind fixtures 6 (7 games but I've excluded city!) including Southampton next and then Norwich, West Ham and Standard Leige 3 clean sheets this month (realistic) would be a huge 10% return!

I have bought into this one hoping for a return and a rise.

Writing this at 4.48am FI has taken hold of me!

• Henrik Mkhitaryan is back, lots of fixtures for Roma, 67p.
    Same for Admir Mehmedi of Wolfsburg, 62p.

Both been put, good IPD picks.

• Joao Pedro for Cagliari. Solely an IPD player as pb scores aren't good, but has 6 goals in 12 games and has Lecce, Sampdoria and Sassuolo coming up. 53p for a 1 in 2 player

Cagliari currently sat 4th in the league

• @Elmer said in IPD player suggestions wanted:

Wolves have 8 winnable games from 23/11 to 21/12.

Jota is 1.29 having dropped from a peak of around 1.80. Adama, Jimenez, Doherty worth a look for starters. Probably more value but can’t say I know the rest of their team that well

Newcastle don’t have a horrible run either and have some cheap players. Longstaffs excluded... Yedlin is starting as first choice wing back and is pennies so any assists are huge bonuses. Won’t win pb like. And they do have a game v Man City, but either side they’ve got a good run of about 6 games

Jota is great value and will be on a high after his Portugal exploits this week. Raul is tremendous value at around £1.20 - his goalscoring record for Wolves in the last 12 mths is exceptional. Recent form...

[img]https://i.ibb.co/HD9ZRW7/raul-1.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.ibb.co/2cwXBW7/raul2.png[/img]

• @Doug-s Yeah £1.20 now if he does not score at weekend the ass will fall out of him?

• @NewUser66152 👍, watch him and see how much he drops before the game aswell hes got a few more days to grow yet, so you get a rough idea of how much a turbulent hold he could be.
    Some people out there have got good 20p+ capital gains so they'll pull out before a balls kicked.

I was on him was in the 80p's and 90p's ipd flipping 100 futures. Buying after monday / Tuesday drop knowing he'll rise by that and more by the weekend and selling for +5,6p etc
    £5 or £6 for doing nothing going into my pb fund pot 👍.

If you do buy ipd players when you go to sell after 30 day period , market sell before a game so you wont IS and waste ipd money and 2% commission.

Obviously there are others out there but he's the only one I have perfected and Benzema (except has PB potential and worth holding but he rises and dips as well).

• @Doug-s said in IPD player suggestions wanted:

@NewUser66152

Be careful with Vardy as your right he's risen but he could dip easily before the game this weekend and during it if he fails to score.
    Click on his graph and see his spikes rises and dips.

Normally He's a good hold for ipds but don't worry if he goes into the red after you buy as he'll rise up again for the next game.

IMO Up 15p since last game I'd leave him wait and watch this weekend he's a ipd flipping favourite 👌could get burned

I'm pleasantly surprised he's risen so high. This is my 2nd session with him as an IPD flip. I will only buy IPD players that are under a pound. He's too expensive to flip now!

0_1574192297555_upload-53769d30-0b2f-4977-8fc3-2d62cdb6a990