Michael Cuisance

• Don't hold yet but scouting him as my next investment. Anyone got any insight into him ?? Seems like a good prospect but what chance does he have of first team football ??

• @StinkyT25 said in Michael Cuisance:

Don't hold yet but scouting him as my next investment. Anyone got any insight into him ?? Seems like a good prospect but what chance does he have of first team football ??

Apparently he is a cracking young player, but I think any player would struggle to get into that Bayern team at present.

Thiago, Tolliso, Goretska, Coutinho, Muller, Kimmich, Martinez and even Alaba would be ahead of him at present for the CM role.

That being said, Bayern are definitely showing a desire to blood promising youngsters in the first team, so I do hope he is given a chance.

• Any reason for the jump? With Coutinho's loan coming to an end and apparently Tolisso on the way out (just chatter, no source) he moves up the pecking order, but is there any other reason why?

• @Lukeroro He came on last weekend and went on set pieces for the few minutes he was on the pitch too.
    Probably get more minutes now that you can use 5 subs as well.
    ( I don’t hold )

• @Gregolocky thought he looked a proper player in that little cameo although I dont hold but as JBW says, hes very unlikely to get enough minutes to actually challenge for PB anytime soon but very probably a good long termer

• @MickTurbo ya if he got a loan move to a mid table club for next season I’d be all over him

• Did anybody watch him today? Came on for the last 8 or so minutes, looked decent, really drives forward with the ball from centre mid. He even had a shot at goal that just went wide, i Personally don’t think Bayern will loan him out as they’ve signed him from gladbach an he was a first teamer there so he knows this league

• He looked confident. I like that. I wanted that shot to bend in so much, his price would have gone stratospheric!

• What a goal from the boy!!

https://youtu.be/2vX0bG0pVXM

• Got a great future

• @Gregolocky said in Michael Cuisance:

@MickTurbo ya if he got a loan move to a mid table club for next season I’d be all over him

Great player but this 👆🏼needs to happen for him to rise in my opinion. I sold him a few weeks back for a good profit (think it was about 30%) but too much competition to dislodge at present in an amazing Bayern side.

• @johnboywalker listed this a while back: Thiago, Tolliso, Goretska, Coutinho, Muller, Kimmich, Martinez and even Alaba would be ahead of him at present for the CM role.

Thiago, Kimmich and Goretzka remain ahead in the pecking order.
    Muller is playing further forward.
    Alaba is probably now the first choice centre half.
    Tolliso could well be off.
    Coutinho looks to be off.
    Martinez is certainly past it and deployed more at centre half too, I think.

To be fourth in the pecking order going into next season would be promising.