Players under £1.50 with potential transfers to big teams/leagues

• Looking to invest in players who are likely to get moves to big teams but keep getting drawn to defenders, anyone have any players who are at a decent price expecting moves in next couple of seasons

• @PompeyFc this is a defender so I don’t know if this will interest you but Demiral currently at Juventus is going at a buy price of 0.94 and has had offers from both arsenal and Man U to sign him in January and Juventus have said he can leave, so I expect his price to increase substantially. Open to your opinions on this however.

• @PompeyFc Aleksey Miranchuk very much ticks your boxes. Attacking Midfielder playing for lokomotiv Moscow so eligible for Champions league. Also playing for Russia in the Euros. Only 24y/o. Played 13 games, scored 4, 3 assists. Also takes penalties for club and sometimes country. Only 57p currently.

Started seeing links with Juventus, although can't see why they need another attacking midfield. Won't be long before other PB eligible teams start be rumoured I wouldn't have thought.

If he gets a decent move he will be certainly over the £1 mark.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/juventus-will-watch-miranchuk-live-739782

• @NewUser476737 yeah he’s one of the defenders I’m holding atm along with upamecano, ake, kamara and then Matt Clarke as feel he will make it in the prem in a couple of seasons, can’t see any of them falling that much unless unlucky with injuries. Think demiral and ake will both get transfers within next few transfer periods

• A player I forgot I held keeps now getting buzzbot notifications of 1p 2p rises this week, Dier.
    41p, young, English, premiership solid player before his health issues, back playing games for spuds. People must be buying with mind of January coming. Surely now he's back fit he wants 1st team weekly footy for any hope of a future with England squad etc. Think winks and ndombele will prevent him from a regular spot of he stays. Unless he goes back to cb.

• @Westy Wasn't Mourinho interested in taking Dier to United at one point? Could end up back in favour again now.

• @janner73 looks that way, think he mentioned Dier in interview of which players he rated at spurs

• Ruben Dias, will move to the prem this year or next. Links to united, city, spurs and Wolves.

Portugals best defender in the Euros.

EASY WAY TO MAKE A FEW QUID IF YOU WANT A SAFE INVESTMENT

• @NewUser731

i actually think you may be onto something with this one, not sure you'll find too mant better attacking prospects at that price gearing up to euros

• @G27 I'm really hoping lokomotiv can finish 3rd and miranchuk can get a decent run in the Europa league!!

• @NewUser731

thats what i was just looking at - if they can get a result at home to leverkusen its quite possible both teams lose their final game and that would then be europa league, potential transfer speculation in Jan, leading up to Euros....

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.