Amini Harit - am I missing something?

• Looking to possibly invest in Amini Harit, but would welcome views from any existing holders or those that got out. From what I have seen and researched, he looks good value at current price after a hefty drop. Average 7.32 on FotMob. Excellent start to the season with Schalke, with 5 goals and 2 assists. Also recent links to Barcelona and Liverpool. Decent hold with good growth potential? Or am I missing something? Any thoughts appreciated.

• Probs just that he's morrocan and people will dump non euro players as we head towards the summer.

Plus pb wise he's up against it currently. But long term he looks like he could be a pb hold.

Il buy nearer euros when I think he will drop low.

• @Dazza Agree with @Westy - he's one I have tagged to possibly break though as a strong PB player next season. Think there'll be plenty of opportunity to pick him up at a better price either during the winter break drops (Germany has the biggest break) or as people focus more and more on Euros.

• Amini Harit - am I missing something?

An e by the looks of it

• Appreciate the feedback, makes sense. Definitely a player which I think will gain momentum long term, or price may even spike again if continued to be linked with other clubs, prior to Euros. Cheers.

• @Dazza I bought harit a month or so before the div announcement, he went from 1.50-1.90 and then I sold on the announcement so I could move to more immediate winners. I will be buying back in, but not for a while. Why pay £1. 50 for someone who plays once a week and not at all during internationals when players like halstenberg are similar price with better pb yield and play internationals and midweek Europe.

I'll buy near the end of the season as I think he has contract issues and could get a transfer away.

• 0_1574153464693_upload-bff25e33-fe4d-4b7c-b257-11f57b08569a

Coincidence you mention this as just put him up for sale. I bought him as I am from and watched him early on playing for Morocco and Schalke. Also a time where players did not IPO and inflate as much as now.

I want to now get rid of him however it is proving difficult to sell players even if I reduce the reserve price by say 2p or 3p lower than the default reserve.

I assume it is a little like sheep portfolio strategy here where the established PB or MB players i.e Kroos, Messi, TTA etc sell easily but cap app players take an age to sell. Unless you hit a calculated and slightly lucky week where the player is playing a match where he can hit a high score, does and sells?? i.e Zaniolo yesterday.

Only reason I mention this is because if you have a medium sized portfolio and want to exit the market with your takings filled with predominantly cap app players then it can prove difficult, higher risk.

• @NewUser152089 said in Amini Harit - am I missing something?:

want to now get rid of him however it is proving difficult to sell players even if I reduce the reserve price by say 2p or 3p lower than the default reserve.

Not sure you understand what the reserve price does. If you set a reserve of say £1.45 on Harit, it doesn't mean you are selling him for £1.45, you are still selling for £1.50 but protecting yourself from a big drop... If he drops to £1.44 your sale order will be cancelled and he goes back in your port.

Maybe you do know this, but seems a little odd to mention reserve price when talking about how easy it is to sell a player.

• Sold 500 of him 3 days ago. He’s a very good player. Will look to re-invest just before this successful Schalke team are dismantled like all teams of its ilk.

• @Ellisandro said in Amini Harit - am I missing something?:

Sold 500 of him 3 days ago. He’s a very good player. Will look to re-invest just before this successful Schalke team are dismantled like all teams of its ilk.

I can use numerous examples of players that have not sold, generally speaking cap app players are difficult to sell taking weeks or probably alot longer.

• @Vespasian32
    I know this however I merely mention lower reserve to keep the player/s on the market and going higher up the sell queue. This is opposed to the case of being cancelled due to dropping below reserve price.

• @NewUser152089 harit has been losing value for weeks, setting a reserve at all will limit you selling. To sell a player to market, whilst they are losing value, you need to leave them in there for a long time. Usually better to IS. Market sell is only really worth it when a player is on the rise.

• @Vespasian32 Yes I agree in regards to instant selling, i hoped that would not be the case.

Issue is that, if you have especially a medium to large portfolio and want to exit the market then would need significant gross profit in order to make a decent net profit after factoring commission and instant sell price.

• I hold this guy. What could his basement price be?? Hope not too low !! Links to Liverpool on Sunday, was at previous high (£1.98)around Barcelona links so hoping that more media links will see him rise. Not proven PB yet but excellent stats on FotMob drew me in.

• @StinkyT25 ..I decided to invest in him contrary to some of the decisions to sell him on here today. Completely understand the rationale for price drop, none Euro player ect, but hope he is near to bottoming out. Some decent future performances, PB scores and continued links for a potential transfer, will I hope, encourage growth or a spike in the right direction, before too long 🤞

• Liverpool linked today he'll fly up soon. Great PB player

• Anyone got any Info on how long Harit is expected to be out for? I know its MCL and has missed last 4 games. Just can't seem to find anything on expected return dste...So presume he's done for this season anyway!

Managed to pick some up at a very low price so happy to hold into next season anyway...

• Late July.
    Following website link is handy for team injury's https://www.teamfeed.co.uk/injuries-suspensions/fodbold/germany/bundesliga