Arne Maier

• Arne Maier is 82p. I’ve been scouting him for a while. Labelled the next Toni Kroos. Been injured off and in for what seems like an age. Had interest from Man Utd last year. I can only see him rising if he gets back to some sort of form after his knee injury in the coming weeks. Any thoughts on him from an unbiased point of view?!

• @El-PIbe-10 I bought at 69p so not sure I meet the unbiased criteria! However, looks like he's now about to rejoin training with the first team so I'm hoping he can stay injury free and start to show a bit more of that potential. Think he's happy at Berlin so can't see a transfer soon and he hasn't shown much attacking flair in the first team to date, but his numbers at youth level look decent and at under £1 for a well regarded 20 year old returning from injury, I'd expect him to rise a bit more over the coming couple of months, so I'm very happy to hold for the time being. Beyond that, he'll have to deliver on the pitch or any rise will be short lived, as the index is very unforgiving at the moment for those youth players who don't immediately take the world by storm.