Aaron Ramsey £1.24

• Scored 2 today, only £1.24, good PB average and Wales in Euros. Hopefully should being fully fit now and if he stays fit could easily be £2+

• @FootyKnowledge82 said in Aaron Ramsey £1.24:

Scored 2 today, only £1.24, good PB average and Wales in Euros. Hopefully should being fully fit now and if he stays fit could easily be £2+

Scored 2 today including gwg and currently only on 211 implies he's not much of a pb threat, he doesn't seem to play 90 minutes for Juve either. Being in Italy will limit his mb appeal as well. The fact he's British and known in this country will probably help his price, although there's no reason it should really.

Very good player but doesn't have a lot going for him in FI terms, logically speaking.

• If he's fit, not many downsides at his current price. Would expect him to record decent PB scores for Juve, can't really judge him on numbers for a poor Wales team although qualifying for the Euros will do his price no harm either. Problem for a while has been staying fit though. Even so, wish he was still at Arsenal. I'd take a half fit Ramsey over anything else we've got in midfield now.

• He rarely plays 90 minutes for Juvenile, which is a PB killer unfortunately.

• @ocs123 do you think this will still be the case long term? I know it's hard to say as he's hardly been fit since he's been there and he's only started about 3 games in the league this season so far, but surely he'll be playing 90 mins if he's clear of injury, as he was looking really good when he played and Juve will need him if they want to go further in the CL this year.

• Think he's in the constant sicknote category

• @Ollie unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree and until he can shake that reputation, there's always going to be a ceiling as to how high his value will go.

• Fair points, hopefully he will start playing 90 minutes regularly and regain his best form and if he does he will shoot up in price particularly with the euros coming up. Wales did get to the semis last time...