All aboard the Kane train!!! πŸš†

• High speed express train heading to Wembley!! 🏟

This is it now, Kane will keep rising and rising heading towards the Euros in the Summer πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Get on board or miss out πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Kane will have a new impetus under Jose and is England’s captain and main goal scorer ⚽️⚽️⚽️

What price will he be come June next year???

• @Troy-Parrott Or.. another injury and that's a hell of a lot of people stuck with him! I may be wrong but I think theres better value to be had in other Spurs players. I really like Harry Winks, and I think Mourinho will too, he is not massively different to Mctominay, great attitude, humble, hard working, will get better, he ticks a lot of the right boxes for me, just to add a different perspective.

• Agree, whilst Kane will score goals we've no idea how much Poch leaving will impact him. He already tweeted Poch saying "thanks gaffer" and basically saying he made him the player he is today.

Kane always has an ankle injury in him each season, so who knows when it will come and how long it will keep him out. What if Jose style doesn't suit Kane and he struggles like Lukaku did at times under Jose at Man Utd?

• I put 150 in the queue after England game as thought he would be back to being tripe at Spurs, luckily managed to salvage 100 as I was online when the first batch got snapped up yestrday! So sold 50 50p ago :(. Happy with 100 moving forward to the Euros

• @Brane_Ormso All equals MB. Mourinho will turn Kane into a MB gold - the market has undervalued the increase in media payouts since the dividend increase because there wasn't necessarily a clear beneficiary. That beneficiary is now Kane - England captain, Euros and JOSE equals so many dividends!

• if Kane reaches Β£6+, was Β£5.98 when I checked, I may exit and take the profit.

• @ChazFI123 Β£6 now and he aint stopping there.

• @janner73 may wait a bit longer then if he's still going at a ridiculous rate. I think there will be a fall out at Spurs, just not convinced it'll be Kane

• @ChazFI123 I agree there'll be a fallout but history says that fallout probably isn't coming in the next few months maybe not even this season. Unless it's a big transfer saga with Eriksen and Mourinho losing the plot with him.

• A nice big spread slapped on kane now.

• @janner73 creeping closer and closer to Messi!

• @ChazFI123 said in All aboard the Kane train!!! πŸš†:

@janner73 may wait a bit longer then if he's still going at a ridiculous rate. I think there will be a fall out at Spurs, just not convinced it'll be Kane

Yeah i agree i was racking my brain when i heard Mourinho was in trying to think of outspoken stand out characters at spurs for him to fall out with and i couldnt think of any really. What a boring bunch. Closest i could come up with was him being linked to Eriksons wife but barring that nothing. Im not getting involved or assuming anything on this one

• @ChazFI123 I expected him to pass Messi around April/May time for the Euros - to get this close now is crazy!

• @Black-wolf Staying away for now, got a bit of cash balance at the minute though so maybe buy into someone on the decrease list later who has been dumped for getting onto Spurs players!

• I've held Kane since just under Β£9 pre-SS - now I'm 100% up on cap app and 16% return on dividends. He's always been for me the most solid hold on the index, and will only power forward now with Jose and the Euros.

The only downside is if he gets injured.

• @Ole-ole said in All aboard the Kane train!!! πŸš†:

@Troy-Parrott Or.. another injury and that's a hell of a lot of people stuck with him! I may be wrong but I think theres better value to be had in other Spurs players. I really like Harry Winks, and I think Mourinho will too, he is not massively different to Mctominay, great attitude, humble, hard working, will get better, he ticks a lot of the right boxes for me, just to add a different perspective.

Yep. It’s the Harry Winks train for me.

• @Black-wolf I shall be moving Kane on very shortly, playing a bit of a game of chicken with his price currently!

• @kristiang85 said in All aboard the Kane train!!! πŸš†:

I've held Kane since just under Β£9 pre-SS - now I'm 100% up on cap app and 16% return on dividends. He's always been for me the most solid hold on the index, and will only power forward now with Jose and the Euros.

The only downside is if he gets injured.

There'll be a fall if he picks up his usual ankle injury but he's never been out for longer than 2 months so as long as it's not in April/May should be fine for Euros. Also MB potential with all the speculation of his fitness etc.

• @Le-Blanc Ive been meaning to buy him for a while, but he took a huge rise last week and I missed it, I didn't have funds to buy at the time, but once my sell queue moves along he is top of my list, so hope he doesn't rise much until then haha..

• I've held kane for about a year and a half, I always thought he was underpriced. He returns a lot of divs.