Young Dutch prospects

• Seeing as Holland strolled to a comfortable 5-0 win last night and all the headlines are with Wijnaldum and his hat-trick, however 2 things i think should be also noted and that is the 2 young forwards from AZ:

1. Calvin Stengs (20) earned his first cap starting out on the right wing (can play wide right or wide left) and picked up 2 assists. He has made 13 league appearances this season, scorig 4 goals and getting 6 more assists. He's also got 2 goals and 2 assists from 4 Europa League games.
    2. Last night also saw Myron Boadu come on at half time to replace Depay and not only did the 18 year old earn his first cap but rounded the night off with the 5th and final goal. 12 league games has reaped 8 goals and 3 assists with another 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 Europa League games.

With Stengs valued at £2.23 and Boadu valued at £1.97 I can see both of these players being in Koeman's squad for the Euros and making an impact. Who knows with de Jong not exactly banging in the goals, could the young Boadu make the starting strikers slot his own in time for the Euros?

• @Brane_Ormso I see at most one of them making the Euros squad.
    Depay, Promes, Bergwijn, Babel and Malen are all certs for me baring injury. That leaves, at most, room for one more forward player. I still think Koeman will take de Jong for experience but Boadu probably has the edge over Stengs just because it's probably a central position up for grabs.