Lucas Moura 🚀 The ideal Jose Player

• So Jose is in....he plays 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 whatever thst means he likes hardworking wide players.

Spurs only have 2, Son who can work hard when pushed £1.89 & Lucas Moura £1.29

Lucas has all the attributes that Jose will look for from hardworking front players.

Feel he’s gone under the radar during the spurs rise today.

We shall see what happens...

• @THE-PL4YM4KER

Moura looks a decent shout as he can make an impact perhaps even Ryan Sessegnon might get a try, as he played out there for Fulham before injury??

• Nothing like a facts based pump.... Poch demanded hardworking players, that hasnt change. So it will largely remain the same hierarchy. All Spurs players are now a bit more valuable due to media attention and it will be interesting to see who stands out. I dont think there is much evidence to say Moura has more chance than any of the others to stand out. These are the pumps I hate. Make a tenuous link, put a rocket symbol and hope they fly.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor Agree. MOST Spurs players gained nothing. Jose's teams are not particularly PB friendly so the gain is media and that doesn't apply equally to all - Kane, Eriksen (transfer saga) and Alli (potential bust ups?) are the 3 that I see gained most from a media perspective. Everything else, in my opinion, is just smoke and mirrors and I would expect the majority of Spurs players to fall back to where they were within a few weeks.

• How much is Sissoko? Wouldn't surprise me if Jose tried to do a bit of an Antonio Valencia on him

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in Lucas Moura 🚀 The ideal Jose Player:

Nothing like a facts based pump...

To be fair to OP Moura fits the system, has proven PB performances but had dropped out of form/favour under Poch & has gone under the radar pricewise since Mourinho was announced. He was much higher when scoring that hattrick in last years CL & everyone wanted him - I think that player is still in him, somewhere?

I'm all for exposing blatant, unfounded "pump & dumps" but this doesn't seem to fit the criteria.

• @ChazFI123 said in Lucas Moura 🚀 The ideal Jose Player:

How much is Sissoko? Wouldn't surprise me if Jose tried to do a bit of an Antonio Valencia on him

Looked at him this morning with similar thinking. 39p but his end product is non- existant so think I'll pass

• @NewUser159387 All of which are points that were not brought up in original post. OP said Jose looks for hardworking front players. As does Poch. That is not evidence that he will rocket. I believe pumps should be fact driven rather than tenuous links.

• @Snrub may have a dabble just for fun. To be fair, I'm pretty sure he can learn Valencia's crossing technique, head down and kick it as low and as hard as you can haha

• @Dr-Jan-Itor time of the month?

This isn’t a pump, I’m just stating my views, no facts needed. Spurs players haven’t had the effort for a long time now, some analysis of one of their games a couple weeks ago showed this. Yes poch obv wants work rate but I wasn’t talking about poch. I’m just stating how I feel Moura hasn’t played much and does have lots of energy so he could well be drafted in.

Have a wonderful day. Buy Moura / Don’t buy Moura I don’t care.

If your looking for facts they are in my post. Moura doesn’t play. He’s the ideal type of player Jose likes. That is all.

• Jose has always been a big fan of a No. 10 and they've always thrived, He had Lampard, Hazard & Oscar in his times at Chelsea, Sniejder at Inter, Ozil at Madrid and pretty confident Pogbas best spell was under Mourinho (although not a No. 10 as such)....... Anyway my point is if they can get Eriksen to stay, he come become a better player than he already is

• @NewUser434312 maybe. But also I feel Jose might need players to sell for money. He will rinse every penny out of clubs for eriksen I feel as other areas need strengthening. Right back he will want I would imagine?

• I don't think Moura will get a look in.

Probably going to be collateral damage & get sold in Jose's reshuffle.

• @NewUser434312 said in Lucas Moura 🚀 The ideal Jose Player:

Jose has always been a big fan of a No. 10 and they've always thrived, He had Lampard, Hazard & Oscar in his times at Chelsea, Sniejder at Inter, Ozil at Madrid and pretty confident Pogbas best spell was under Mourinho (although not a No. 10 as such)....... Anyway my point is if they can get Eriksen to stay, he come become a better player than he already is

I disagree.

Hazard played out wide, so we can discount him.

Of Oscar, Lampard, Pogba and even Ozil, they tended to be number 8s for Mourinho, playing on the left or right of a middle 3 as opposed to just ahead of a middle 2 and behind the striker. Sneijder is the odd one out but with Samuel Etoo playing on the right wing, that team was funky.

If Jose liked a 10 then he'd have just played Pogba there instead of getting him to sit deep. Jose's mantra of the midfield getting behind the ball doesn't fit a 10 floating around.

Back to the point, Moura could be the guy to really rise through the season. Bit of Willian written over him. Oh, and Eriksen is gone. Out of principle, whether it be because they didn't let him go last year, because he's never made a fuss about a wage a lot lower than anyone else his ability or whether it's because he wants to get away from the culture that thrives on Vertonghen slipping his Mrs one, he's finished at Tottenham. And probably in England.

Funny feeling he joins Keiron Trippier.

• Lucas Moura starts!!!!!

Drop the mic 🎤🤣🤣🤣😊🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Told you all lol

The cheapest of his attackers today

• @THE-PL4YM4KER come on mate, don't be a dick. You made the bold claim he's the idea Jose player. One start doesn't change that. He may well end up a regular and thriving, but you are still celebrating prematurely

• In my opinion as a Spurs fan, I’ve been really impressed by Moura when he’s allowed to play in a free role. Far better prospect than Alli I believe and scores and assists more frequently.

• @TeamGB I think Dele will be back to his best under Mourinho, like Pogba, until they clash, but I think he will hit the ground running today. Really happy to see little Harry Winks in there next to Dier, im not a Spurs fan, but id be happy with his selection today if I was.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor I’m kicking around.” It was just banter “ 🤣

Just saying as some said he wouldn’t start

• @Lukeroro totally agree with you on the Willian comparison mate