Player's prices - 2019 !!

• Hey Guys

Let's hear you views on this topic....

For a few years now we have seen the Index grow from strength to strength and when more countries are involved then it will hit new heights but where will we be one year from now???

Could it be a case that players prices will become so high that they will decrease more than increase and this involves players like Neymar and Kane....for instance in one year what will Neymar/Kane's price be ??? £12/£13/£14 (can't even guess properly to be honest) but the point that i am trying to make is will the better players be too overpriced to invest in further, in a years time? if you hold 50 shares in Neymar and 50 shares in Kane in a years time, would you want to spend another £1,300.00 !! to add another 50 shares to each (this is based on 100 shares x £13.00 per share).

Cheers

AndyP

• @AndyP32 depends entirely on the likelihood of buzz wins. If neymar for example wins an average of say 5 media buzz a month (which as things currently stand is perfectly doable) and one performance buzz stat player per month. That means over 36 months he'd gain £1332 (i think my maths is correct) over 3 years so I'd say a price of 13 quid is fair.

That's obviously all with the idea that he continues to win regular buzz and also before any possible buzz win increase price which could see these level of players rise even more still.

• @AndyP32 it all depends on how good people are at maths, prices are(should be lol) controlled entirely by dividend returns and therefore just because we've been on a year longer won't increase prices, every player has a finite value based on what he can return at current dividends no player will surpass £14 or u may as well invest elsewhere. Now some lower valued players will rise if they start /can produce dividends.

• I would take a guess and say there will never be more than than 4 £10 players at any one time the maths just doest allow it at current dividend levels.

• @Stevo said in Player's prices - 2019 !!:

@AndyP32 depends entirely on the likelihood of buzz wins. If neymar for example wins an average of say 5 media buzz a month (which as things currently stand is perfectly doable) and one performance buzz stat player per month. That means over 36 months he'd gain £1332 (i think my maths is correct) over 3 years so I'd say a price of 13 quid is fair.

That's obviously all with the idea that he continues to win regular buzz and also before any possible buzz win increase price which could see these level of players rise even more still.

This is obviously based on 100 futures of course as well.

• For me I think the absolute ceiling for a single player will be £15 atm. But there is nothing to stop FI changing the dividend payments so that it becomes more apertising to go higher. I think the index will grow at the same rate you'll just see the £2 players be more like £4 players as people seek value outside the top 10.

• And just to clarify not because I think £15 is necessary a sensible value but people like round numbers and I can see a player rising to 15 just because it feels a natural point to get to

• I think cos the platform attracts bigger and smaller traders a share split would take place before anyone got ridiculously over priced. Just my thought though as this would benefit the smaller traders over the bigger traders. But ultimately would benefit FI as they would see more liquidity.