Ansu Fati

• is he at his ceiling price, atleast in the short term??

• @G27 I decided against getting involved in the IPO of him, and there is a school of thought that if they buy Neymar then this is likely to hinder his short term prospects.

My plan is to see if this happens and if he drops then look to invest start of next season.

• @G27

You need to ask yourself - What are you wanting from holding him? Can the money tied up in him be better used elsewhere?

Will he beat Messi to MB or PB? 99/100 the answer is no & he's too expensive for IPD's, needs 8 G&A's every 30 days to even cover the commission. OK Messi won't go on forever but will likely play a couple more seasons & be a major block on this kid winning any dividends - really no good reasons for holding or buying him in dividend terms IMO. Classic example of FOMO but without any realistic prospects of a return anytime soon, as you can tell I wouldn't buy or hold him at this price level (currently 21st most expensive player on the index!!!).

• I doubt he’s gonna be going to the Euro’s with Spain or win PB for Barcelona this season considering who he is competing with. That means his price will drop. In particular before the Euros next summer as people move money into players who are going so, if you want to buy him, I’d probably wait until next summer. If you buy now, I honestly believe you will he buying near his peak price.

• Lads and ladies, what are we thinking about this chap, he was on my wishlist at £4.70 😭. Seems to be one who is avoiding the tanks but i hate getting on players with FOMO mindset. He's expensive for his age without a doubt but has an okay PB output for his age also (albeit he has GWG tonight). Are we seeing the dawn of a "new" messi. We all wish Messi was younger right, wishing we had FI when messi was 20+ what would you of paid? Almost £6 i know i probably would of done! This might sound a bit far fetched post and I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, in fact someone please tell me a solid reason not too buy 🤣. With Global media too (next year) on a spanish superstar I'm seeing more positives than i am negatives. I'm on the verge of pressing buy but wanna get the feelers from the forum first.

• @Shippers if he was English he'd be over £10 now, and, rarely he'd actually be worth it!
    If I had any spare cash I'd be buying him, like I should have done months ago...😆

• @Shippers I’m waiting to see if Depay arrives before I blow my load 💦

• @Gregolocky Following Depay news, seems more and more likely he'll rock up at camp nou. That being said much more likely to take Griez spot in the team than Fati.

• @Shippers said in Ansu Fati:

Lads and ladies, what are we thinking about this chap, he was on my wishlist at £4.70 😭. Seems to be one who is avoiding the tanks but i hate getting on players with FOMO mindset. He's expensive for his age without a doubt but has an okay PB output for his age also (albeit he has GWG tonight). Are we seeing the dawn of a "new" messi. We all wish Messi was younger right, wishing we had FI when messi was 20+ what would you of paid? Almost £6 i know i probably would of done! This might sound a bit far fetched post and I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, in fact someone please tell me a solid reason not too buy 🤣. With Global media too (next year) on a spanish superstar I'm seeing more positives than i am negatives. I'm on the verge of pressing buy but wanna get the feelers from the forum first.

I was looking at him just now and thinking he's more than my hold, Messi. But over a season, the Big Man will return more dividends. Fati is very expensive. The match has a few minutes to go. If Fati wins, it'll be his 2nd Star Man since February. If he really is gonna be a superstar, his price is cheap now.

• @Londoner is he getting star man? Has he got points still to add on? Does GWG not go on til after?

• @Londoner Frightening thing is he is still only 17😲😉

• @howsthebacon said in Ansu Fati:

@Londoner is he getting star man? Has he got points still to add on? Does GWG not go on til after?

He's leading on 90 mins. Probably some time added to go through according to WhoScored.

34afb7e8-5786-44ff-9003-3def8e1803bd-image.png

• @Londoner oh as in top forward, sorry thought you meant overall star player.

• Thanks for all the replies, hadn't considered Depay! Exact reason why i love this forum! I'll keep on the watch list and continue to try and be greedy and watch as he goes to £10 crying 😭😅.

@Londoner i fully expect Messi to earn more over the course of a season. Its just one of those where we all say we wish Messi was younger and I think we techincally have that right here in front of our eyes...

• @Shippers said in Ansu Fati:

Thanks for all the replies, hadn't considered Depay! Exact reason why i love this forum! I'll keep on the watch list and continue to try and be greedy and watch as he goes to £10 crying 😭😅.

@Londoner i fully expect Messi to earn more over the course of a season. Its just one of those where we all say we wish Messi was younger and I think we techincally have that right here in front of our eyes...

Yep. But for me to afford him, I would have to swap him for Messi or Bruno. If Messi signs a new Barca contract, I just might swap him for Fati. I only bought Messi because I thought he was coming to the PL. I have to wait until January to see if Messi signs a pre-contract with Man City.

• Another great baseline score for the Goat though, saving it up for gold days!

• @Archer22 see my comment in the rolling matchday. No goal or assist and played in a shit role due to the sending off - still posts 163, not bad at all.

• I actually now think Fati is the better hold.................

Also Barca are playing well and could see Messi starting to change his mind over a move if they start challenging again, see out his career at the club he loves.

• It is the simple fact fati is 17 SEVENTEEN and now starting every game.

• @trig said in Ansu Fati:

It is the simple fact fati is 17 SEVENTEEN and now starting every game.

And Koeman has come out and said he'll be an important part of the team.