Players with potential IPD over next 30 days

• I've looked at the fixtures for the next 30 days and most champions/europa league teams have between 6-8 games and looking at which players play most of the time and are in good form. So these players should gain some reasonable IPD and also potential cap aprec. top ones i looked at were Benzema, Immobile, Angel, Jiminez, for forwards then di maria Bouanga Hunou for midfielders then gosens, kolarov and Hinteregger for defenders. All of these players seem to be in good form so could potentially earn some decent IPD and with a bit of luck maybe some PB dividends, only down side i can see is obviously if they fail to perform and potential downturn due to christmas and winter breaks. Anyone have any advice or players they'd recommend

• @PompeyFc I had a look at this earlier, I plumped for Di Maria, think he has 8 eligible games in the next 30 days.

Has taken a big drop from his peak as people are expecting Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani to come back but they have had injuries and I don't see how Tuchel can drop Di Maria in the form he is in.. also PB gold!

• Raul Jiminez and Morata aren't bad options IMO

• @Hound yeah I think mbappe and Cavani are available but Neymar isn’t and can’t see him dropping him just yet

• If you wait until tomorrow to buy, Sevilla have 8 PB matches in the next 30 days.

I've bought Franco VΓ‘zquez, who Sevilla tend to rotate from match-to-match, but so far this season has 5 goals and 1 assist from 5 PB match starts (+ 9 sub appearances). Not bad for a 45p player.

Plus every now and then he bangs in very large PB scores (363 and 234 already this season).

• Henrik Mkhitaryan is back I think, 66p.7 games maybe

• @PompeyFc
    I said about Benzema in another post πŸ‘,
    Buy on Saturday morning to get sat 23rd to dec 22nd to get your full 30 days 8 games

hopefully 10g & 10a plus 5 pb and 5 star man
    In divs all in time for Christmas please please please Santa πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘€πŸ‘€