Buy tonight / Buy tomorrow 8 games in 30 days teams.

• Brilliant info mate πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Just one gripe.... you're still talking in old money!
    I'm trying to get used to Gold, Silver and Bronze days, don't confuse me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Mundek Tait has been unlucky trying to settle in to new club with a red card on debut i think and then injuries.
    He should do better with the new matrix- he is a dribbler, we just haven't seen him match fit yet for a run of games.
    Certainly cheap enough at 50p from recent injury drops to hold on/buy and see how he does. He's only 26. Rennes in Europa.

Just bought Sabitzer, Werner, even though i previously held at much much cheaper!
    Thinking of topping up Kostic, when you watch him play he stands out big time, big clubs will be in for him.

Chose Lewandowski over Benzema due to Euros potential (although i hear the french squad are wanting Benzema to be brought back in?)

• I'm in on Kevin Volland. Goalscoring striker under 30 who starts pretty much every match for less than Β£1? Yes please.

• @Westy

Thnx for info about Tait πŸ‘ 50p with 2p spread, nice one πŸ€“

Kostic is very good player, PB friendly and I think that he will win some PB this season. Bronze πŸ₯‰ day on 2nd December with just 1 game - bring on πŸ€“ As well πŸ‡·πŸ‡Έ v πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ in March play off for Euro.

Sabitzer, Timo - very friendly PB players with Euro and CL, what not to like about it πŸ€“

And what about....
    Juan Bernat 87p - didn't rise like others full bcks, LB for PSG, Bronze πŸ₯‰night tommorrow and likely to be in with a shout of winning PB - 233 score last week, 5A in 10 games, Spain regular LB,CL coming up too. Plenty to like about him.

• At the end I went for Mr evergreen Hubner...

• Trying to cover all bases for IPD's but also outside chances of threatening PB, so in no particular order;

Ter Stegen 49p, Rajkovic 35p & Neuer 45p for CS,

Marcelo 56p, Hinteregger 72p, Al Toure 38p (Abrams out for pushing coach), Fonte 28p, Bonucci 48p, Doherty 75p, Alonso 63p

Modric 60p, Hunou 50p, Lazzari 42p, Mkhitaryan 67p

Volland 97p, Slimani 86p, Kahzri 68p, Moura 136p (Mourinho bounce), Poulsen 117p, Mertens 107p

Can buy approx 75 futures in all 20 for around Β£1k & watch the dividends roll in!!

Also like Ramos, Skov, Krameric, lo Celso & Alcacer but are higher prices so more longer term as a bit expensive to simply IPD flip.

• Just renewed my Courtois shares, 8 potential clean sheets for Real. Reus at Dortmund assuming he is back fit, the fact he is up a good bit in the last 7 days suggests he is?

• Only the 7 games for Roma but Dzeko stands out to me. Some easy home games in that 7 and the potential for some continued silly transfer spec on top if the United links come up again.

• @janner73 Agreed, bought in the middle of the jump the other day. Only takes one more link to United and he goes up another 10% or so. Plus any IPD's in that time too.

• @janner73 price looks good right now. Would also go for mkhitaryan if he's back

• Great post- thanks πŸ‘

• any one think Origi would be worth a pop with Liverpools fixture congestion in december?

• @NewUser365699

Problem is gametime as I don't believe he's a PB threat iirc. Doesn't get in the front 3 if & when they are all fit & Klopp doesn't rotate much. So at 94p no.

• @NewUser365699 even if he plays 3/4 times, for 94p you could probably get a striker who's going to play 6/7 times in a month so I'd probably pass.

• @CJ0101 Benzema a great shout. Cheap aswell really. Cheers

• Looking at tonights fixtures where there is a great chance of MD with only 2 fixtures, I looked into value picks so have gone for two defenders Abdou Diallo & Guerreiro both under a Β£1 solid AVG on of 100+ and reasonable long term holds.

• @FootyKnowledge82 Guerreiro only started 5 out of 11 games? Think he’ll start?

• @Westy great job sir virtual beers are on me 🍻🍻🍻

• @ChazFI123 he should, Schulz should have a knee injury and won’t play

• @NewUser159387
    Joao Moutinho Wolves @60p pb winner add to your great list bud πŸ‘

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.