Aguero

• Just joined so still learning.
    But why is Aguero so cheap?
    Class player.am I missing somthing.?

• @NewUser469014 actually footballing ability doesn't equate to a good football index player

• Scores goals which is fine but is not that involved in build up play. Is often substituted around 60 mins so cant build a big performance score and is often rotated. He is also getting older so naturally noone is expecting his price to increase.

He also is not going to be involved in the Euros.

Great player. Will get in play divs during initial 30 day window and may get occasional media divs so his price is about right but likely to decline over time.

• Good luck with the Index, keep spreading the site.

Regards Aguero agree with Riley's you will get dividends for every goal he scores within the first 30 days of you owning him, after that he will need PB (Performance buzz) which includes other factors on top of goals i.e assists, scorring winning goal etc to compete.

A great example of a top PB player is Messi

• Biggest lesson I learnt early doors, is this is very different to fantasy football, avoid your kind of fantasy football strikers on here, Aubameyang, Vardy, Tammy, Aguero etc.

• @ChazFI123 said in Aguero:

Biggest lesson I learnt early doors, is this is very different to fantasy football, avoid your kind of fantasy football strikers on here, Aubameyang, Vardy, Tammy, Aguero etc.

I've used Vardy the last couple of months for IPDs but he's increased so much he's too expensive to flip now for IPDs. I like them to be under a pound. I'm getting CA now so he isn't one to avoid IMO.

0_1574461139844_upload-35fc7bc5-5816-4f32-85a0-ef0f9e1ce06d