New player wanted...pumps welcome!!

• Ok, I want to buy 1 player today with my spare £500. I am currently doing my own research but would gladly welcome any pumps (with genuine stats to back them up) as I will then do my own research on any suggestions.

Any player needs to match the below criteria

1. 50p max
    2. plays in a PB League
    3. Wing back, midfielder or striker
    4. Plays 90 minutes most games
    5. Aged 27 or under

Obviously looking for any small IPD for the first 30 days but would be a long term hold.

Recently bought Christian Gunter who fits most of the above but was 62p at time of purchase.

• Jonny Castro (46p) at Wolves: Wing back, 25, plays most games, has goals and participation in him, has caps for Spain. I think you've got about 7 or 8 games coming up in next 30 days.

I don't own yet but plan to soon. Just waiting for some divs from today's games.

• @DillyDong I second that, outside chance of going to euros too. That obviously depends on an injury to current Spanish lb’s

• It's hard to fit with the criteria you list.

Under 60p I can give you 3 players

• You are still maybe on time on Ben Davies!

• Jetro Willems at Newcastle. 42p. Meets all your criteria, I think. I've also gone for Gunter, his attacking stats are excellent.

• Manuel Lazzari - Wing Back - 25 years old - 43p

Plays for Lazio who are in Europa - Have 7 games in next month

8 assists last year in the league for SPAL. 1 goal and 1 assist this year.

• Few from my own port who’ve dropped recently, Roussillon, hojbjerg and Nandez. All under 50p and play most weeks

• @Vaughany just looked at his stats on sofa score and it looks hugely impressive. Thanks for the heads up mate. Certainly likes a shot from LWB and already has a goal and assist this season.

• @OldhamSam
    No worries pal. That's exactly what I thought, likes to get forward and good chance of IPDs too. I'm not a Newcastle fan but the consensus seems to be that he and ASM are forming a decent partnership on the left hand side.

• Top up on Gunter imo.

• One player to watch is amin younes, 41p a winger who moved from Ajax and his move to napoli hasn't worked out and according to press in Italy Napoli are selling him in Jan.
    He could be a very good buy with the right move and could be playing everyweek in a few months.
    26 years old.
    I bought 600 last week, his price has been 41p for ages so not much downside at all.

• Mijat Gacinovic - Frankfurt - Attacking `midfielder - 24year old - 39p

Been struggling for starts this year so has dipped from a high of 56p down to 39p.

Made his biggest impression last year in Europa where he managed 2 goals and 5 assists in 14 appearances.

Regular for Serbia and has 18 caps and 2 goals.

Frankfurt have 8 games in 30 days including a game agains't Arsenal this week.

Starting for Frankfurt today. His price suddenly looks very cheap. I just bought 500

• Fode Ballo Toure - 40p, wing back for Monaco and just 22 years old.

Samuel Grandsir - 29p, winger on loan at Brest from Monaco, 23 years old.

Pierre-Emile Hojberg - 42p centre midfielder for Southampton and Denmark. 24 years old.

Hamza Mendyl - 26p, wingback at Dijon on loan from Schalke. 22 years old.

Nahitan Nandez - 50p, midfielder for Cagliari. 23 years old.

Few different options there to look into.

• Sofyan Amrabat, 23 attacking CM, Hellas Seria A
    Linked to prem move in recent media reports. 41p

Amath Ndaiye(the senagalese arrow) 22, pacy skilfull winger, Getafe, la liga, 46p soon to return from injury and should rise.

• Right on cue, another assist for Gunter, from taking a corner.

• @OldhamSam if you'll let me off with 1 penny I'll give you Paul Ghiglione. Wing back, 22 years old, plays for genoa. One of 2 pb games on monday

• @Vaughany fantastic start to the day! He’s a great hold and still value at 68p!

• Gosens for Atalanta, defender but has scored 4 assisted 2 already this season £0.78 atm as he scored against juve today

• Another Atalantan - Mario Pasalic - 62p. Liked him all season but really impressed me today, playing further forward than usual.

Proper all round footballer. Two footed, hardworking, athletic, intelligent, tidy. Good age at 24.

Decent PB today despite no goal/assist/win - a higher base than Pjanic I think.

The competition there from the likes of Malinovskyi and Gomez makes it hard but when he scores he'll hit good PB scores - and he will score, judging on the amount of times I've seen him getting into the box.

Only there on loan this season though so could move somewhere more PB friendly for him.

A simple case of 'too good to be 62p' for me. I thought the same with Kovacic but didn't buy him due to team mate competition. Don't want to make that mistake with Pasalic!