What do people think of Bruno Petkovic?

• Need advice guys, holding petkovic but now Croatia have finished their games for a while, what do you think I should do?

He’s linked to a few clubs recently and Dinamo still in champs league, just wondered if I should hold him long term or effectively cash out lol

• I bought in the other week as an early purchase for the euros, for me I’ll hold until the tournament and see if he gets a move afterwards before deciding if to cash out or carry into next season.

• @Sav2000 yeah I did the same as you and got good profit but just expect a bit of a dip before euros and if he don’t get a move. Wondered about cashing in and then buying again

• Think he'll move in January. He's an easy buy for the top clubs. Impressed me when I've seen him. Good footwork and agility to go with the height. Definitely a breakthrough season.

• Holding with a long term view myself, impressive what I've seen of him. Depends where he might get the move to, hopefully Jan but I'll be aiming with sticking with him for the euros anyway I'd say.

• @JK said in What do people think of Bruno Petkovic?:

Think he'll move in January. He's an easy buy for the top clubs. Impressed me when I've seen him. Good footwork and agility to go with the height. Definitely a breakthrough season.

Why would he move when he is still playing in Europe with Zagreb and has momentum with the national squad going into the Euros? That's an outrageous claim!!

He's one of my biggest holds and he's going big. But he's not leaving yet.

• Dinamo haven't qualified for the CL knockout stages yet.

If he had a serious chance of a big move he'd be mad not to push for it - he's been in no man's land before this season and won't be on big money.

• What’s the fuss about, he’s scored 3 in 13 in the league for Dinamo.

• @JK said in What do people think of Bruno Petkovic?:

Dinamo haven't qualified for the CL knockout stages yet.

If he had a serious chance of a big move he'd be mad not to push for it - he's been in no man's land before this season and won't be on big money.

Atalanta are unlikely to catch them so 3rd gives Zagreb a Europa slot, arguably a longer European run and less money so they'd be more inclined to sell.

• @Lukeroro Maybe. I think he's a good hold regardless of what happens in January. Sustained UEFA club competition would help though.

• @JK 100%

Big Euros and big transfer. He could be £2 by the beginning of next season.