PB scoring

• I've usually got a pretty good understanding of this but I'm not sure about clean sheet points. I know they are added post game but do you have to play the full game or a set amount of minutes?

Got 1,500 Caci who's 13 points behind Kimmich, 4-0 up bit subbed after 85 minutes. I believe you need to play the full game bit of anyone has any better news then please let me know, or failing that chuck me £120 👍🏻

• He’s well clear of Kimmich, it’s between him and Pavard for top DEF

• @Joev Have to play the full 90 mate for a 25pt (Def) or 40pt (GK) bonus, I believe.

• @Joev

Player must play full 90 mins to get the clean sheet bonus of 25 points (defender) or 40 points (goalkeeper).

0_1574543907578_Screenshot_20191123-211732_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Coleyscrooge said in PB scoring:

He’s well clear of Kimmich, it’s between him and Pavard for top DEF

I meant Pavard, just used to seeing Kimmich at the top, especially from Bayern.

As @AT10 and @johnboywalker have kindly pointed out, it's clear they need to play the full 90 which is bit of a kick in the figs. He's still has a good rise and shown himself capable of decent scores.

• @Joev At least you’ve done very well on his share price growth. This is why I love this game. Even when you “lose” by missing out on PB dividends, you win on capital appreciation! Great (and brave) purchase which has paid off for you.