Roll up, Roll up.....

• As most people know, I'm a bit of a God at Football Index - and today is THE lucky day for you mere mortals. 💰

What I'm going to do is purpose 4 players who will double (yes 100%! or more) in capital appreciation in the next 12 months.

Forget your bank 🏦 & a measly 2% interest rate I'm offering the chance to double your money - and I invite YOU to get involved (or miss out) 🚄🚝🚅

This isn't just a run of the mill pump, I've actually scouted & backed these picks with my own money, to the tune of nearly £6,000 - and if it's good enough for me, then it's good enough for you's.

I fully expect this to be worth £12,000 big ones by December next year - in fact I know it will be 😎

I will update this thread every month, starting on January 1st 2020, with the end date being December 1st 2020.

Here you go boys & girls - a license to print money has just been bestowed upon you's. 💰💰

0_1574587286797_Screenshot_20191124-091814.png

Josh Maja 63p
    Sam Surridge 53p
    Gianluca Gaetano 94p
    Jordan Veretout 93p

• @Ericali When did you purchase these players? just out of curiosity, looking at all 4 graphs they have all headed south in the last month between 5 - 10p, that's a hell of a lot of money to be losing if you already held. what makes them 4 players stand out more than any others on the index? again purely out of curiosity, not disagreeing in anyway.

• @Ole-ole good questions 👍

All have been purchased in the last fortnight. The fact they have dropped recently is the reason that they are so appetising.

Opportunity knocks.......

• @Ole-ole you can see by the alignment on gaetano he has him at over £1.

Saw him scoop up surridge last week after he mass dumped seferovic for a huge loss.

Maja he has been on a while.

Veretout is good, not seen Eric mention him much

No reason why to buy these players?! They will win no divs, except maybe Veretout. So all that cash tied up for a year to only double it... When if you want cheap punts you can be in and out numerous times in a year making 10-20% a go.

Don't see any value here. Be surprised if he still holds by Dec next year.

• @Vespasian32 hate to piss on anyone's chips already but I have Gaetano at what? 🤔

0_1574588159095_Screenshot_20191124-093453.png

Like I said....

They have been bought in the last fortnight. 👍

• @Ericali fair enough other screenshot looks weird as his £ is in line with the guy starting £2 and not in line with the others. Lol.

Lowen is half the price at 47p so you could have double the shares. He will better than double between now and Dec.

• Veretout is likely to take over penalties from Kolarov after this season, if he hasn't already (Kolarov has missed 2 & Veretout took the last one) - he's already on set pieces & will easily hit Pulgar's price in the next 12.

Maja is first back-up to a 35 year old striker.

Surridge is a U21 England striker at 53p 😮 (unreal value)

And Gaetano is rumoured to go on loan to Bari or Benevento is January so once he starts playing his price will rocket 🚀 best stats of any youth in the Italian top flight reserves.

• Yessss, I’m already involved with Gaetano (Although not to your level of stakes!)

Leroy Sane is the only player on the Index that I’m absolutely convinced will double in the next 12 months.

• Transfer tug of war between City and Bayern.
    • Very likely to have a good run at the Euros
    • PB avg isn’t the best but hasn’t had the run of games. Has posted 236 though.
    • Oh, he’s a world class player as well

To me, he’s a £5+ player. Again, I’m involved to modest stakes.

• @Ericali I held Gaetano for a little while myself, but as he started reducing I saw better opportunities elsewhere, good luck though, I don't doubt with your shrewd intellect you will profit regardless.

• @Ole-ole said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

@Ericali I held Gaetano for a little while myself, but as he started reducing I saw better opportunities elsewhere, good luck though, I don't doubt with your shrewd intellect you will profit regardless.

With his loan move on the cards there is no better opportunity to get involved.

I tipped Nketiah is similar circumstances pre-season at 80p. If these kids produce the goods on loan their price heads north rapidly.

• @Vespasian32 not ignoring your comment, just reeaally don't want to be stuck in the middle of a debate between you and @ericali, i like my time here lol!

• @Ole-ole said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

@Vespasian32 not ignoring your comment, just reeaally don't want to be stuck in the middle of a debate between you and @ericali, i like my time here lol!

Me & @Vespasian32 are good 👍 we just like to give each other a little needle now & again....

• @Ericali
    Gladiator’s are BACK 👊🏼
    Doing ‘homework’ as we speak

• I'm on @Vespasian32 's side of the fence here.
    No questioning that Gaetano and Maja have great future potential but for me they are 2 players you could pick up in 6 months time for not much more than they are now and still get most of the "100% rise".
    Far easier to make money elsewhere in the short term.

• @Friedeggs I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I try to be a man for the people

• @Ericali To be fair, I do like Surridge, i would be tempted to agree they are all of value, my worry now is how quickly money moves around, so few people will buy and hold for a year, whether they admit it or not. predominantly, gamblers will not have that length of patience. Investors yes, people with an entry and exit strategy maybe, but with the masses moving huge volumes around the way they do, it could be argued that amount of money could be doubled an awful lot quicker through the major tournaments or transfer window maybe?

• @Ole-ole I'm not doubting more than 100% can be made by some over a 12 months period

If myself have made more than 100% in 12 months so I know it can easily be done. (By some)

I'm just offering a lazy way to do it....

Buy....
    Sit.....
    Wait....

12 months later - 💰💰💰 Double your money.

• @janner73 said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

I'm on @Vespasian32 's side of the fence here.
    No questioning that Gaetano and Maja have great future potential but for me they are 2 players you could pick up in 6 months time for not much more than they are now and still get most of the "100% rise".
    Far easier to make money elsewhere in the short term.

You must be one of the few who can make over 100% per calendar year then, many can't - you're in my club 😎

Good luck to you @janner73 👍

• @Ericali cant argue with that! I treat my players like I do my fifa team, if theyre underperforming, theyre out!

• @Ericali what I'd be interested in, last time we compared penis size I was ahead a little ways, but I've spent 6 weeks sitting in pb players not trading... They've had a pretty good rise but I've made only 15% in last 6 weeks. So is your (my old) strategy paying off way better? I'm bout to take the boy out and wear him out for the day but il twit you later to check progress.

@janner73 tips are out usually out of this world, makes 100% in his sleep.