Roll up, Roll up.....

• @Ericali said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

Yeh, the fact he doesn't play. You get -15 for being on the bench.

Only if your team loses. +18 if they win whilst you're warming the bench. (such stats can be filtered out on IndexGain btw to give a clearer indication).

So some Questions that immediately spring to mind;

• Why did you decide to buy last couple of weeks specifically, and when do you expect to see a significant rise? Have you been following these players for a while, or did you pick a certain price point last few weeks and come up with these picks?

• Do you expect all to rise, or hope you get a 50-75% hit rate for eg? Is there a % rise you would sell at and move elsewhere? Same with % fall.

• By posting this are you accepting that you will now not be buying any more of these players now (topping up on a good performance/milestone, further fall for eg), or do you not expect this thread to have any effect either way?

As most people know, I'm a bit of a God at Football Index - and today is THE lucky day for you mere mortals. šŸ’°

What I'm going to do is purpose 4 players who will double (yes 100%! or more) in capital appreciation in the next 12 months.

Forget your bank šŸ¦ & a measly 2% interest rate I'm offering the chance to double your money - and I invite YOU to get involved (or miss out) šŸš„šŸššŸš…

This isn't just a run of the mill pump, I've actually scouted & backed these picks with my own money, to the tune of nearly Ā£6,000 - and if it's good enough for me, then it's good enough for you's.

I fully expect this to be worth Ā£12,000 big ones by December next year - in fact I know it will be šŸ˜Ž

I will update this thread every month, starting on January 1st 2020, with the end date being December 1st 2020.

Here you go boys & girls - a license to print money has just been bestowed upon you's. šŸ’°šŸ’°

0_1574587286797_Screenshot_20191124-091814.png

Josh Maja 63p
    Sam Surridge 53p
    Gianluca Gaetano 94p
    Jordan Veretout 93p

Mr Cantona, is this prediction on the scale of your absolutely gonna be a superstar, Almada?

• Veretout yes good pb player, the rest no or maybe even hard no IMO, considering what they've done so far in their careers they don't look certainties to make it as starters in one of the 5 PB league's.

I'm not going to look up the IPO price for each but judging from their year graphs they're at least 35p above them or 70ish for Gaetano so they're not low risk, I could find good players at around 35p above their IPO price who will be starters and have proven pb ability. Good luck though.

• @NallyCat veretout pb is mainly boosted by set pieces but pellegrini is back now and takes most. Pellegrini is a phenom.

• @Ericali

"Great value isn't it?
    Alternatively, you could buy Brandon Williams at Ā£1.69 who is third choice left back behind a 25 year old Luke Shaw at 89p.
    Ā£1.69 doesn't get you much does it? šŸ¤”"..

Crikey!! you should of lumped all that coin on Young Brandon after all, Got to love FI.

• This post is deleted!

• i haved 3000 shares on Maja. i struggled to sell them. and he was eligible for England. Now he switched to Nigeria NT. in my opinion is not worth it! The other ones... i dont know the future and i really like Gaetano but he will not play many minutes... no chance to winning any PB for all of them. whats the point of this? shameless pump to artificially rise the price!

• Ok, bit of activity on this thread - please allow me to address each point individually..... šŸ‘

• @johnboywalker said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

@Ericali

You know how highly I rate your opinion on the index.

You also know where I stand in relation to this kind of pumping.

It really is a selfish, self serving act, and I worry that you are unknowingly harming your own holds in the long term by attempting to manufacture an artificial rise, rather than allowing the players to rise naturally.

Using your forum fame and title as Advincula League Champion, to pump your holds very much stinks like a pyramid scheme.

Ironically, the title 'roll up, roll up' conjures imagery of a wild west travelling medicine show, peddling 'miracle elixirs'.

These picks may well perform as you predict. But my advice to others would be to avoid jumping on any money train headed straight to 'pumpers paradise'.

Firstly, I've always self pumped players so that isn't going to change......

I'm not attempting to manufacture an artificial rise, the players are there for a 12 month period - it's there in black & white in the first post, if they inflate & then drop it doesn't matter as I've clearly pointed out it's a 12 month strategy & against that is what it shall be judged.šŸ‘

Everyone who's on here knows this isn't a pyramid scheme - so I don't have to worry about coming across as such. With regard to the "roll up, roll up, wild west theme" - Yeh, I like it šŸ¤” love the analogies.

• @johnboywalker "been spending most our lives living in a Pumpers Paradise" šŸŽ¶

• So some Questions that immediately spring to mind;

• Why did you decide to buy last couple of weeks specifically, and when do you expect to see a significant rise? Have you been following these players for a while, or did you pick a certain price point last few weeks and come up with these picks?

• Do you expect all to rise, or hope you get a 50-75% hit rate for eg? Is there a % rise you would sell at and move elsewhere? Same with % fall.

• By posting this are you accepting that you will now not be buying any more of these players now (topping up on a good performance/milestone, further fall for eg), or do you not expect this thread to have any effect either way?

Ok....

I bought them the last few weeks as I think they look stand out value at present compared to the rest of the index. I've been following these players for a while, I've previously started threads on Veretout on the point of his move from Fiorentina & Surridge shortly after I joined. They have been on my radar for a while.

I expect all 4 to rise & reach 100% capital appreciation - a ratio of 2 from 4 would represent a failure as far as I'm concerned. I expect all to double - I expect some to do much better than double. šŸ‘

I anticipate putting 2k in each of the 4 picks. I currently have 2k each in Gaetano & Surridge & will be looking to top up Veretout & Maja when funds become available.

• Mr Cantona, is still prediction on the scale of your absolutely gonna be a superstar, Almada?

@Londoner Almada is absolutely going to be a superstar!

He's not even touched the sides yet to what he will become - wait for the transfer & when it becomes obvious he's a PB hold.

Stay patient for the move. šŸ’°

• @NallyCat said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

Veretout yes good pb player, the rest no or maybe even hard no IMO, considering what they've done so far in their careers they don't look certainties to make it as starters in one of the 5 PB league's.

I'm not going to look up the IPO price for each but judging from their year graphs they're at least 35p above them or 70ish for Gaetano so they're not low risk, I could find good players at around 35p above their IPO price who will be starters and have proven pb ability. Good luck though.

Thanks for the good luck šŸ‘

Other than Veretout none are regularly starting in PB leagues - but importantly all play for clubs in PB eligible leagues.

Maja is 20 & started today for Bordeaux in a PB League, he's currently behind a 35 year old striker who obviously wont last forever.

Surridge is getting experience in the championship & Gaetano is likely to get it in Seria B from January.

Both will be big movers over the next 12 months. I'm literally putting my money where my mouth is. šŸ˜Ž

• @Ericali so basically in 12 months time traders can expect a huge drop in these four players once you liquidate your position in them.
    Be funny if other traders took their 70-80% profit and left ya holding too long šŸ˜œ

• @xop11 said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

i haved 3000 shares on Maja. i struggled to sell them. and he was eligible for England. Now he switched to Nigeria NT. in my opinion is not worth it! The other ones... i dont know the future and i really like Gaetano but he will not play many minutes... no chance to winning any PB for all of them. whats the point of this? shameless pump to artificially rise the price!

I'll buy them off you shortly (Maja shares) I'm looking to purchase another 1500. šŸ‘

He's not switched to Nigeria yet - he has only played a friendly. If he does though, it's not a problem he will still hit the 100% target.

He's a 20 year old striker on the fringes of a regular price in a PB League.

Yes, it's less of a shameless pump & more of an ego thing to be honest - I love to be proved correct, and almost love it more to be doubted šŸ˜‰

• @Gregolocky said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

@Ericali so basically in 12 months time traders can expect a huge drop in these four players once you liquidate your position in them.
    Be funny if other traders took their 70-80% profit and left ya holding too long šŸ˜œ

I wouldn't worry too much about that scenario - they will be well above their projected margins - leaving plenty of room for manoeuvre for all. šŸ˜Ž

• @Ole-ole said in Roll up, Roll up.....:

@Ericali

"Great value isn't it?
    Alternatively, you could buy Brandon Williams at Ā£1.69 who is third choice left back behind a 25 year old Luke Shaw at 89p.
    Ā£1.69 doesn't get you much does it? šŸ¤”"..

Crikey!! you should of lumped all that coin on Young Brandon after all, Got to love FI.

Just shows what a God I am at this prediction lark doesn't it....... šŸ˜‡

• Perhaps worth stating the Footie by way of having a base to judge the results against too - 134,004 today. Wil be interesting to see how these picks do in comparison.

So some Questions that immediately spring to mind;

Ok....

I bought them the last few weeks as I think they look stand out value at present compared to the rest of the index. I've been following these players for a while, I've previously started threads on Veretout on the point of his move from Fiorentina & Surridge shortly after I joined. They have been on my radar for a while.

I expect all 4 to rise & reach 100% capital appreciation - a ratio of 2 from 4 would represent a failure as far as I'm concerned. I expect all to double - I expect some to do much better than double. šŸ‘

I anticipate putting 2k in each of the 4 picks. I currently have 2k each in Gaetano & Surridge & will be looking to top up Veretout & Maja when funds become available.

Ok fair enough. I personally don't see much value in putting specific targets / hold lengths on these things (things can change, as you know!) but good luck.

• Bit defensive over Majas Nigerian allegiance. I take it Majas national allegiance could be key to his rise. Career wise it seems the best move would be to be playing international football. Englands got to feel a good many miles off. Nigeria seems the better route.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.