A bit of fun

• Just out of curiousity. If you had nobody in your port and u have anything between 1k and 2k to invest in 1, 2 players MAX, who and why?

Personally I think id go £1.5k in barella and £500 in a player worth between 30-50p thats likely to be in the euros.
    Barella on the hope he has a solid euros + he's just dipped and a 30-50p player on the hope he make a euro squad and gets a few games.

• @Jamiearsenal93

Ricardo Rodriguez, 58p, 27 year old left back, likely to leave Milan in January. Will start for Switzerland at the Euros, and has previously taken pens.

Ivan Perisic, 67p, 30 year old, left winger. All it will take is an injury to Coman or Gnabry (highly fuckin likely!! 🤣), then he becomes first choice for a Bayern team that have the potential to win 4-0 every game. Will be a main man for Croatia at the Euros, and has previously taken pens.

Finally, Ivan Rakitic, 72p, 31 year old, playmaker. Highly likely to leave Barca in January. Excellent at set pieces. Linked to major clubs. Definite starter for Croatia.

These players all have both short and long term (euros) potential.

There is still alot of money to be made in the sub £1 market.

• @Jamiearsenal93 Barella got injured yesterday suspected sprained knee, reports coming out of Italy is that he needs surgery, not sure how long he will be out for

• Hans vanaken 51p, he’s should move from Brugge to a PB league.
    Part of Belgium’s squad.
    Won PB in the europa last year. With a 254.
    Attacking mid.
    ( i do hold a few Rodriguez though, looking certain for a move also).

Some real bargains out there.

• @PompeyFc I heard it wasn't too serious, if it is bad I'd avoid to be fair. Time will tell

• @johnboywalker I was just looking at Rakitic, havent bought yet, still thinking. But sounds like a PL club bidded 13 mil and was rejected for Jan. Sounds like Arsenal to me...valued 30 mil, bid 13mil... but still sounds like Barce want rid and he will go to a top team. If he moves to a MB team and then produces some decent pb scores, he could triple.

Lots of news about Juve going for him...have they not enough cms!? Suppose theyve found out Ramsey is made of glass.

• @Westy

Juventus are comical. I can imagine the scouting meetings.

'I think the squad lacks depth in the centre of the park boss, we only have 9 world class centre mids available.'

I'm confident he either leaves permanently or on loan, and he goes to a club where he will play every week at a high level. His focus will surely be on getting up to speed for the Euros.

• I've just bought into Rakitic. Going to try and get more into shorter term trades since I'm constantly on or checking the market but generally holding for longer term.
    Seeing the 100% rise in Dier during the week when I thought about buying at 36p but didn't proved it's possible to make big money.

Any tips on picking up players for shorter trades?

• @Neil2265 said in A bit of fun:

I've just bought into Rakitic. Going to try and get more into shorter term trades since I'm constantly on or checking the market but generally holding for longer term.
    Seeing the 100% rise in Dier during the week when I thought about buying at 36p but didn't proved it's possible to make big money.

Any tips on picking up players for shorter trades?

As seen by the Dier/Mourinho and Kante/Lampard situation, all it takes is a managerial move and an unfancied, underperforming player can take centre stage and double in price.

There are so many unorthodox ways to make money on here! 👍 🤑🤑

• @johnboywalker yeah that's what I'm going to try.
    Looking out for Arsenal or maybe West ham players that would improve with new managers.

And not who I think is good value but more who I think others will buy regardless of their worth (i.e Dier)

• @Neil2265 said in A bit of fun:

@johnboywalker yeah that's what I'm going to try.
    Looking out for Arsenal or maybe West ham players that would improve with new managers.

And not who I think is good value but more who I think others will buy regardless of their worth (i.e Dier)

Just look at Chris fuckin Smalling. Just risen 36%.

Every dog has its day.

• @Neil2265 i think Ceballos, Pepe would be key players to a new manager. Ceballos looked like an Ozil who could run and tackle when he first came. Pepe, with an organised defence behind him, should become a beast. Just need a manager that can either get us dominating the ball again, or sort the defence out and play counters.

Westham i dont see any players id buy. But expect MB for Declan as surely he now wants out - Utd / Arsenal

• @johnboywalker fully agree in patience on holds and you will get a chance, god knows how i traded Dier for a 70% profit!?
    You just need to be able to get to your phone/pc to hit the sell button! I recently missed the chance to sell a massive hold that has been red for ages on a one day spike, but i was working!

Got a long list of Cbs needing to score some goals...unless team of the week/ month gives them a boost!