Poch in at Utd

• This match is quite the roller coaster

• Can’t see it myself. United are in a financial mess, poch unlikely to take another job within the next 6 months due to a clause in his contract with spurs.

• @BradD I think James is class

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Poch in at Utd:

Can’t see it myself. United are in a financial mess, poch unlikely to take another job within the next 6 months due to a clause in his contract with spurs.

Didn’t they sack him?, thats bollocks .

• I don't think he's in any danger to be fair.

United are going to build their war chest first. If they fire him now, having only just given him the contract, the pay off will be huge and no matter who they bring in, it's going to take 2-3 years and 500m to even try compete.

Might as well give him a year or two, not like they're in danger of relegation...

• @Tom77
    They did sack him but there’s a clause in Poch’s contract that if he was to take another job within 6 months he wouldn’t get 12.5 million he is due. Has Daniel Levy all over it

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Poch in at Utd:

@Tom77
    They did sack him but there’s a clause in Poch’s contract that if he was to take another job within 6 months he wouldn’t get 12.5 million he is due. Has Daniel Levy all over it

Is that 100% true ?

Even if it was, utd could just pay it anyway to Poch.

• OGS in until the end of the season, Poch will sit and wait "recharging his batteries" and not falling foul of any contract clause that Levy has inserted.

Man will sack OGS in the summer when they again miss out on top 4 and Poch will come in, with money to spend as OGS isn't back the way he needs to be in Jan and Poch can get working on the job he wanted last season and Man Utd get the manager they really wanted after Jose.

• If Utd lose 3 or 4 before Christmas then Poch will be in for January, that really will be relegation form then, there is no way ole will get money when Poch is available for the job.

Spurs , city and AZ could all beat utd

I Can’t see ole surviving that.

• @Tom77
    That’s what I’ve read to believe. It’s been a very poor year for United financially. 140 million increase on United’s debt as it stands. Glazers selling and raising 400+ million in shares sales. I feel sorry for Ole. He’s out of his depth, not been backed adequately in the transfer window. Talk of loan deals in the January transfer window says it all, we have owners just as bad as Arsenals. Fred and Periera two of the worst Manchester United midfielders I’ve ever seen. Kleberson and Djema Djema were better 😏