Jeez

• Watching the Hoffenheim Mainz game, crazy result.

Also, that goal from Boetius 😘

• @Moukoko any news on Mateta's injury return?

• @Lukeroro haven't heard anything sorry, although he's annoyed his teammates so a move Jan/summer is pretty much nailed on

• @Moukoko yeah. I keep expecting him to return though, annoyed that I cannot find any news at all.

I know he's been winding up teammates but Mainz are in deep shit, I'd have expected them to play him if he's available.

• @Lukeroro they will play him because he's their best player, Mainz would be fine though. In my eyes there is only 1 space available for relegation, koln and Paderborn are god awful. I'd say Bremen should be worried

• @Moukoko I find it strange that I've seen in various places he's back between end of October and mid November and there's nothing about either him returning or a setback to the lay off. Clearly I'm pretty invested.

What do you think are the chances of a January move?

And I'm waiting for a post injury spike but is it worth holding after?

• @Lukeroro personally once he starts again, I would take the increase. If you look at the 5 prem clubs who were reported to have been interested, Watford and Everton brought in forwards without success(kean and Sarr), Tottenham and Newcastle have new managers(and does he seem like a mourinho/Bruce signing), which leaves us with Southampton.

Would be shocked if he joined Southampton, so I'd expect him to go back to France, again is he going to go to a team in CL? Probably not. El? Possibly.

He may have annoyed some players but he is not the only one, so I am guessing Mainz are in no rush to sell and he has a contract taking him to 2023.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.