New to FI - have questions please help

• I appreciate any help with the following questions, I ve read and listened to a lot of material on FootballIndex but still areas I don't understand well. I'm a golf bettor, long time Betfair user and want to learn FI trading.

1. the Scoring system is unclear. Eg is Game Winning Goal worth 35 points or 80 points as it is also a Goal? Or is it worth 83 points because its also a Shot? And a player winning a tackle gets 3 points for Tackle and 4 points for Won Tackle? And does an Assist (worth 3 points) get an extra point because its a Pass too? And what if the assist is a Cross! Confusing for a beginner

2. Reading the Rules section it states the cut off time for buying players to qualify for Matchday and Media dividends is 3Pm but I have read or heard elsewhere that Is not the case for In Play dividends?

3. I m trying to get some understanding of how many units need to be bought and sold to move a players price, for example if I wanted to buy 1200 units of a player and the Buy price is
      £1.50, I would need 4 transactions but after making the 1st transaction would the price still be £1.50 ? (lets assume I am the only person on the platform at the time buying or selling that particular player)

4. Why is there a Top200 Player list? What is it for? All players are eligible for all of the dividends according to the Rules

5. What are the blue vertical lines on the player price graphs? What do they represent?

• @NewUser165619 said in New to FI - have questions please help:

I appreciate any help with the following questions, I ve read and listened to a lot of material on FootballIndex but still areas I don't understand well. I'm a golf bettor, long time Betfair user and want to learn FI trading.

1. the Scoring system is unclear. Eg is Game Winning Goal worth 35 points or 80 points as it is also a Goal? Or is it worth 83 points because its also a Shot? And a player winning a tackle gets 3 points for Tackle and 4 points for Won Tackle? And does an Assist (worth 3 points) get an extra point because its a Pass too? And what if the assist is a Cross! Confusing for a beginner

2. Reading the Rules section it states the cut off time for buying players to qualify for Matchday and Media dividends is 3Pm but I have read or heard elsewhere that Is not the case for In Play dividends?

3. I m trying to get some understanding of how many units need to be bought and sold to move a players price, for example if I wanted to buy 1200 units of a player and the Buy price is
      £1.50, I would need 4 transactions but after making the 1st transaction would the price still be £1.50 ? (lets assume I am the only person on the platform at the time buying or selling that particular player)

4. Why is there a Top200 Player list? What is it for? All players are eligible for all of the dividends according to the Rules

5. What are the blue vertical lines on the player price graphs? What do they represent?

1. sorry no clue
    2. 3pm for PB and MB divs IPDs anytime up until midnight.
    3. the “delta” is different in each price bracket but that is only known as people have worked it out it’s not documented and can be changed without us being told.
    4. used to be only top 200 could win MB that has now changed so it’s pointless
    5. price movement within the hour before it settles

• @Sav2000 Many thanks

• @NewUser165619 in response to part 1, for a game winning goal, a player would receive points for a shot on target, a goal, the game winning goal and also the points for a win, so just over 100 odd in total. However, if there is an equaliser then they lose the points for the game winning goal and the points for the win