Weekend sell off?

• 0_1574635588696_IMG_6332.PNG
    Plus how can this be? Jones messes up my MB win after messing up for Manu today. Don't think Scott Mc is worried about getting his place back.

• We have a Horse in the field at the bottom of our land. I usually seek his council when trying to identify the next player to invest in
    Tonight, he said if you want to go long term, put your cash on Asensio he maybe lame at the moment, his pedigree will shine through once he is able to walk again, i gave him(the Horse) a carrot and serenaded him with a soft lullaby (5 minutes alone by Pantera) he was beginning to flag at this stage having consumed a full bottle of irish whisky and started slagging off some bloke called Marc Almond and then passed out.

• @Advinculas-Index I'll have some of what your on please😉😂

• Mines fallen quite considerably today, hopefully it picks up for the midweek games 😬

• @Advinculas-Index said in Weekend sell off?:

We have a Horse in the field at the bottom of our land. I usually seek his council when trying to identify the next player to invest in
    Tonight, he said if you want to go long term, put your cash on Asensio he maybe lame at the moment, his pedigree will shine through once he is able to walk again, i gave him(the Horse) a carrot and serenaded him with a soft lullaby (5 minutes alone by Pantera) he was beginning to flag at this stage having consumed a full bottle of irish whisky and started slagging off some bloke called Marc Almond and then passed out.

Sounds like a night"mare" almost as bad as watching an episode of "Last of the summer Equine". He may hate Marc Almond but I bet he likes Pony-M or any film with Sylvester Stallion in them?

• @Sav2000 the fall usually stop after the games? Pretty much lost all my profit from the weekend today

• @Gazz127 said in Weekend sell off?:

@MickTurbo The only problem with Vanaken is that he seems happy with his lot in Belgium.
    Prolonged euro action might help maintain or increase his price but a move in Jan🤔

I think he needs more exposure in a proper league for Euro 2020.
    I think he will go.
    Someone will pay decent money for him him imo.
    Of course I'm biased as I bought.
    Just can't see him staying.

• @PompeyFc no you’ll see the dip until people start buying for the next set of games; you just have to remember these are 3 year bets. If you trust in your buys and haven’t bought at a peak you’ll be fine.

Took me a few months to get my head around it but I don’t worry about port value Sunday to Wednesday anymore.

• @PompeyFc remember it’s Christmas coming up and people will have other commitments. My port is falling and I’m expecting it to be pretty stagnant for the next few weeks.

• @Woody
    Black Friday pending, FI will have something ready for us. Deposit bonus possibly followed by media madness in January or team of the month 🤔 I have a cash balance waiting if not it’s going on a new sofa and tv. Football index don’t let me down

• @DavidMUFC1987 you sound well prepared:-) unfortunately my cash balance is going on a new sofa and flooring. I knew it was a bad decision to move house in December!