Eric Bailley

• So I’m thinking of taking a punt on Eric Bailley. Close to a return to the United squad after injury, I can’t help feel that if he is able to put his fitness issues behind him and return to the first team, Bailley alongside Maguire would surely be an immense central pairing. Despite not featuring all season due to injury, looks like he will also be given another contract extension shortly as well, signs that he is still rated highly. Anyone else feel there may be value here at £0.45.

• Don’t think lindelof is doing too badly atm, unless Man Utd play 3 cbs on a consistent basis can’t see him playing much and even then his history with injuries is bad

• Personally I rate him as better than Lindelof and he's still fairly young for a CB. Two knee injuries in a row though is slightly worrying.
    I won't be getting on right now even though i'm tempted. I wouldn't be surprised though if he rises in the next few weeks

• He probably is worth more than 45p, but he will always have injury problems. Watch how he goes into tackles, and the angles he puts his body in to, he will constantly have sprains, tears etc. Bit of a 'Lukaku' at centre back in the fact that he's good more because he's a physical freak.

• @Dazza could be worth a punt. I actually think he’s United best CB when fit (I include Maguire in this) but the problem is he gets injured too much. And I think Solskjaer will play Tuanzebe over him.
    Good luck tho mate