Ability Vs Value

• I've seen it mentioned a few times before about good FI players Vs good players.

What's everyone's opinion on who has the biggest difference in ability Vs price?

Who's the best footballer rightfully worth under £1?

Also who is the worst player that's way over priced?

Thought this might be a useful topic for some newer members to help understand the prices of some players that don't look like they make sense.

• Well goalies are the obvious ones. Someone like De Gea is probably United's best player in the real world. No idea what he is trading for on the index but it probably should be about 50p. You can tag all world class keepers here.

• Before Lamelas injury he got a European hat-trick and sits at 94p if he’s in the Argie World Cup team which he was in the team before injury being behind Messi in a World Cup being capable of Rabonasvand being a high tempo player I think he’s great value and minimal risk ..... I think Malcom is above players he shouldn’t be

• Morata was for a long time the most overpriced but has normalised now. I would say currently most overvalued is bale due to him being made of glass.

I always use sane and de brunye as examples of talented players who just aren't FI players

• @Chicken-Badge said in Ability Vs Value:

Before Lamelas injury he got a European hat-trick and sits at 94p if he’s in the Argie World Cup team which he was in the team before injury being behind Messi in a World Cup being capable of Rabonasvand being a high tempo player I think he’s great value and minimal risk ..... I think Malcom is above players he shouldn’t be

How many points do you get for a rabona?..

• @Noirx4 I was thinking of De Bruyne when I posted this topic. Probably the most talented player in the PL at the moment but never near the top of City's PB scores or anywhere near MB. I don't think he's worth more than £2.50 despite being one of my favourite players to watch. I full expect him to pick up star player on Monday and score from half way generating loads of headlines now I've said that!

• If he played behind Messi in a World Cup final and he did one or scored a Hat trick couldn’t hurt price would get a market reaction and if he had a good tournament could get in the first time and get media buzz next day having said that I’ve gave up thinking the media system ain’t rigged and tilted to 10 players only! But the rebona itself 0

• Man city players in general (with exception of rhe cb) are good examples of players that are better footballers than indexers. City is basically the opposite of a buzz magnet and there is no standout obvious PB player due to them having so many of the same type of player.

• @mike778 said in Ability Vs Value:

Man city players in general (with exception of rhe cb) are good examples of players that are better footballers than indexers. City is basically the opposite of a buzz magnet and there is no standout obvious PB player due to them having so many of the same type of player.

Pep gets the headlines when City win

• @Dave-C

We’ve asked for managers adding lol 😝 or a spin off

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.