Top 10 In the red

• Do we think we are starting to see the Christmas sell off. Surprising given the recent rocket tweets. Chance to top up or a correction to the spike in recent prices. Thoughts?

• Maybe a bit of a correction and people taking profit and a bit of people getting money out for Christmas.

Nothing has come of the rocket tweets as yet has it? Unless I've missed something but if I was planning on taking a chunk out then just seeing some rockets with no further details wouldn't convince me otherwise

• @Tincan

Also surprising given the sheer number of games coming up. Some money seems to be going back into younger players.

• @NewUser51324 said in Top 10 In the red:

@Tincan

Also surprising given the sheer number of games coming up. Some money seems to be going back into younger players.

I wonder who said this a week or two back? πŸ€”

Can't be money coming out for Xmas as the footie is still up - it's money moving around the platform.

• Hopefully it is youngsters cause I just checked yesterday and my port is made up of 40% players 21 and under πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Which youngsters do we think have the best scope for recovery from the post summer sell-off then?

• It’s probably because zach Lowry is doing a series of under 23 picks/pumps for FI.

• @Chris-J
    Ruben Vinagre - has dropped about 30p across the season - still regularly appearing for Wolves (although Johnny is 1st choice). Exceptional talent but needs to work on his defending.

• @Ericali said in Top 10 In the red:

@NewUser51324 said in Top 10 In the red:

@Tincan

I wonder who said this a week or two back? πŸ€”

Can't be money coming out for Xmas as the footie is still up - it's money moving around the platform.

Probably all bailing out and getting ready to invest in surridge iircπŸ‘πŸš€

• I am lucky atm, I am not seeing a drop and my port is rising still, albeit slowly

• Hold your horses it’s Black Friday in a few days and the majority of traders pay days πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• I recently put some mid priced players up for sale ahead of christmas thinking they’d take a few weeks to sell. However all of them sold within 6 hours. There’s definitely a lot of money moving around as these were players with pb potential but not necessarily pb winners

• @Black-wolf correct observation. The money is moving in a different direction.

It was expected - but not expected to move this early.

• Not with another announcement round the corner. When it comes to announcements the dividend earners are usually first to benefit

• @Black-wolf said in Top 10 In the red:

Not with another announcement round the corner. When it comes to announcements the dividend earners are usually first to benefit

Agreed πŸ‘ another announcement like the 'team of the month' dividends will certainly help stem the tide.

Maybe it will put a cork in the hole for another month or so before the same happens again.

It just stops the inevitable for a while longer.