Kroos Pb beast

• OK, I know I'm late to the party on this one but looking at how kroos continues to rack up high pb scores (tonight no assist or goal) I'm tempted to jump on. Iv got a g to put in someone and it seems a no brainer. Anyone got a reason not to and a recommendation on who else is worth a safe punt

• Best buy on the index, I watched the game, he played well but didnt do anything major yet still racks up that score. Christ knows what this guys ceiling is.

• @AndydfopT the only other person who I’d consider is as safe as Kroos is probably Messi if divs is what you’re after. Only thing to be weary about Messi is timing your exit, as a lot of other people will look to sell him at some point before the summer, and his price will most likely plummet by a bit.

If you don’t fancy Messi, don’t think anyone could argue with you buying Kroos - consistently challenges when he plays, and the good thing about him is he doesn’t rely too heavily on any goal involvements either (as shown by tonight)

• That score in a 52% possession 2-2 draw is absolute madness, imagine what he could score in a 3/4-0 win with 70% possession! Seems to get even better with age too!

• Goretzka got game winning goal in a 6-0 win where his team had 72% possession and only just pipped Kroos to PB win.

On a game day where Real win and Kroos plays 90 mins it feels like he is almost guaranteed to win PB. If he happens to score a goal then no one else seems to have a chance.

• I have to agree with the general consensus, Kroos is my first name on the team sheet 👍🏻

• @AndydfopT there was a thread about him having hit his ceiling at 3.40 about 6 weeks ago... I bought in and showed it as I had full faith kroos was on the up. If I hadn't bought then I'd be buying now. And if you don't buy now youl be buying in Feb for £6-7! He's only 29, which for his style and position is young. He could do another 5 years at Madrid... Or have another big transfer in him. He's an absolute Rolls Royce of a player.

• @AndydfopT i jumped on at £4.49 last week, tonight I’ve sold shares to buy another 100 of Kroos. He’s a must have hold now. Looks like the safest dividend hold on the index IMO

• I topped up at £4.63 last Friday. Id still top up right now at £4.97 if I had any £$€ spare. Gonna go up to KDB’s price within the next few weeks.

• I’ve literally joined mid 4 quid.
    There’s no ceiling as his dividend potential is so high and especially with euros coming up.
    6:50 by euros easily if not 10 quid - imagine he wins 10 top midfielders by the summer.

• Thanks everyone, think he had been sold. G going on him in morning

• Just bought him too as my first premium hold. Can only afford 50 quid each month so seems a sensible long term hold

• I've got 1000 futures in him and it still doesn't seem enough! What a player.

• Thought I bought in a bit late at just over £4 but I feel this guy has more growth in him due to the fact he has a genuine chance of dividends every time he plays and thanks to him I’m now just over 50% in profit on net deposits in 6months. This platform has exceeded my expectations long may it continue

• Reading these posts I had to double check to see if Kroos had won PB last night! 🤣

• @Ericali ive made over 50% on kroos in 6 weeks... Same time you apparently bought 3000 seferovic and made a loss. Maja down again in 24 hrs lol... Had to check he wasn't £1 yet based on your posts.

• @Vespasian32 said in Kroos Pb beast:

@Ericali ive made over 50% on kroos in 6 weeks... Same time you apparently bought 3000 seferovic and made a loss. Maja down again in 24 hrs lol... Had to check he wasn't £1 yet based on your posts.

C'mon @Vespasian32 bit defensive here.... 👍

Maja down in 24 hours? (a penny!) When I've picked him to double over the YEAR 🤔

We surely not going to have daily updates are we as I already know how it's set to play out.

You crowing for the first couple of months then my guys seeing some serious movement then me crowing for the next 8 months....

Nobody wants to be put through that. Let's just keep it to the thread. 👍

• @Ericali was predictable like a fly to shit you would be in knocking kroos et Al tho. When he's up 20p in 24 hrs and yours are losing money.

You are successful in your strategy to 'go against the grain'... But your strategy is shit 😂 buy players who are losing money then what... Sell th when the market wants them to be edgy? And move on to the next loser?

• @Vespasian32 said in Kroos Pb beast:

@Ericali was predictable like a fly to shit you would be in knocking kroos et Al tho. When he's up 20p in 24 hrs and yours are losing money.

You are successful in your strategy to 'go against the grain'... But your strategy is shit 😂 buy players who are losing money then what... Sell th when the market wants them to be edgy? And move on to the next loser?

🤣🤣🤣

Someone's had their cage rattled this morning....

Just let me do what I'm doing & you please yourself & do what you're doing.

That seems like a post of a worried man. 🤔

• I'm up 71% on kroos in just over 5 weeks of holding, factor in divs and it's about 83%. Theres more than one good strategy of course but buying consistent PB players just seems so obvious.