Kroos Pb beast

• @MickTurbo Imagine the shitshow there would be if any of the premium holds lost PB by one point because after scoring a goal like that they lost points because Valencia had the kick off and that counted as lost possession. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @CJ0101 haha can u imagine. Come to think about it though, you could say that any time a goal is scored so it was a bit of a silly thing to say in hindsight. It was the pondering over whether or not it would have been classed as an accurate cross that lead me down that path

• @MickTurbo

I'm guessing it would score points for a cross and a goal. Nothing more. Not an accurate cross, not a shot. Just a cross. And a goal. I think πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Opta probably would have given the keeper an own goal..... I'll happily take a few assists from corners over the next couple of months. He'd a quiet last few games by his standards. He'll smash a fiver soon.

• Didn't see the match but these stats look very impressive, particularly against Atletico. I really admire Tony Kroos, he's just quality. I would love him at Liverpool 😝

0_1578861948905_IMG_0918.PNG

• @ScouseSte

I'm more impressed with Keiran Trippier ...

He is consistently posting decent scores with Atletico and is one of the main creative/attacking outlets in that team.

I don't expect him to win PB on a gold or silver 30 game matchday, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him sneak defender PB should Atletico progress further in the Champions League when there is only a handful of other games.

• @johnboywalker

Yea I noticed at one point Sofascore had him at 8.4 which was the highest of anyone at the time πŸ‘

Trippier is one of them mad ones for me, yknow where you just don't have any interest in investing in them for absolutely no logical reason? A bit like Aubameyang and Lacazette, two other players for no logical reason i can never see myself buying. In fact there are loads more haha.

• Always worth bumping this thread when the young man does what he does πŸ‘Œ

• A single assist and takes top midfielder

• 235 in a 1-0 win with an assist. Not bad for a has been! 😁

• @Dronny-Gaz

Some stats off sofascore - pass accuracy including long balls is incredible 😲

0_1580078696019_Screenshot_2020-01-26-22-40-31-1.png

• @ScouseSte ...Yea but he’s 30 πŸ˜‰

• @Chris-J said in Kroos Pb beast:

@ScouseSte ...Yea but he’s 30 πŸ˜‰

Haha πŸ˜‚.

What's quite important, and I think many people forget this and just look at the number three zero, is his style of play. No great pace, he's not bombing round the pitch chasing lost causes or flying down the wing. The man is relaxed, accurate, patient (I could go on!!) so I don't think he will be too different at 32,33,34 even 35.

Barring and injury, Kroos is built for longevity in my opinion. I've saidit before but I would love him at Liverpool!

• @ScouseSte
    Im a massive fan and his game is perfect for the PB matrix.
    If anyone didn't buy in on the drop, I would suggest you get in now.

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Kroos Pb beast:

@ScouseSte
    Im a massive fan and his game is perfect for the PB matrix.
    If anyone didn't buy in on the drop, I would suggest you get in now.

If FI is going to be opened up to the German market soon then it certainly wouldn't be the worst place to put your money!

• Just walked in from boozer and I knew this thread would be revived lol. As the title says pb beast

• One of my favourite holds. Went to bed last night with just Bruno looking like a payout, but the late games produced with the 2 PB beasts.

Nothing better than a big dividend payout to go buy some free shares!

• Good to see the spread closing up to normal levels, but that's prompted some IS sales as he is down 10p from the win last night.

• @DJ-110 I think a lot of it was people delisting, taking the divs and then listing again... Obvs with some new buyers and some sellers as well.

Net movement is positive tho and this win will be fresh in mind when window closes, cl restarts and people are moving money back to PB.

• 0_1580241163673_7DF15661-EC8A-46EE-BFA6-E6F38B422629.png

For what its worth

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.