Zlatan

• He’s the co-owner of the Swedish club.

Teasing bastard.

Good job all my money is in grealish I’d be tempted to jump on again.

• @Tom77 Im going to be completely honest here, ive beaten his drum for months, but im a little unsure what to do with him, i don't have a great deal of money tied up, i only paid 37p per share and my stubborn gut still tells me to hold. Ive been more of a fan than a trader with holding him so far, but from an FI perspective, if he retires or doesn't sign for a big club how rapidly will i lose my initial investment?

• @Ole-ole said in Zlatan:

@Tom77 Im going to be completely honest here, ive beaten his drum for months, but im a little unsure what to do with him, i don't have a great deal of money tied up, i only paid 37p per share and my stubborn gut still tells me to hold. Ive been more of a fan than a trader with holding him so far, but from an FI perspective, if he retires or doesn't sign for a big club how rapidly will i lose my initial investment?

If he retires fi will put his instant sell price to zero.

I don't think he will though.

It’s a complete gamble where he is going though.
    I dont think he is worth anything more than 50p in a pb league except the prem. ( maybe a £1 for mb purposes)

• @Tom77 ok, thanks. that gives me a rough idea of possible outcomes. Do we get any warning from FI if they are retiring or is it be quick to is or miss out lol?

• @Ole-ole said in Zlatan:

@Tom77 ok, thanks. that gives me a rough idea of possible outcomes. Do we get any warning from FI if they are retiring or is it be quick to is or miss out lol?

I Can only think of ‘robben’ in the summer all of a sudden he had zero instant sell but i cant remember how quick fi were to implement it after robben announced his retirement.

• Not sure whether this news means he’s retiring, playing for hammarby or possibly playing somewhere else, if he gets a pb move he will defo reach £1-£1.20 but not sure being co owner means he can’t do that or will sign for hammarby to help boost sales

• @PompeyFc Tried to do a little research, but there isn't much really, theres an article from a Swedish newspaper that have interviewed him where it says he has said he will help Hammarby with what ever possible but he still wants to play outside Sweden. Hes dropped so much now that im just ignoring him in my port and focusing on the others, what will be will be, either way its been a good learning experience on how traders react to these sort of situations.

• If you remember all the hype that was surrounding him when he said he was returning to Spain, his price went up massively. Then when it turned out to be a PR stunt everyone got shot, but low and behold his price rose again and talks yesterday were that he was meant to be going back to Milan. Yes he may own shares in this club but doesn't mean he's going to sign for them.

• Fortunately I saw the news early and got out at 85p. I’d say it’s a very risky gamble at the moment as there’s no guarantee he’ll continue to play. Robber went to zero price very quickly once he announced his retirement from memory. His price collapsed as well pretty much straight away. Maybe a max 25-50% upside if he goes to a big club.

• My only advice at this stage would be if you can't, or don't want to, monitor regularly for any news he's a dangerously high risk hold. IF, and it's a very big IF, he were to retire he would lose 20p in seconds from those monitoring closely and that would trigger FI to quickly increase the spread and very quickly after set a zero IS. You wont have hours to react.
    On the other hand if he moves to a PB league, most likely Italy, he may get to a £1 (possibly a higher peak for a day or 2). The question I ask myself at this point - is a possible 25p or so upside worth risking a 75p downside if I miss the news?

• Looking into I can’t see him playing for hammarby as He said he wants to still play outside of Sweden, looks like AC Milan are keen on him