Pay day is coming.

• 0_1574855212680_CBFF149D-A327-4134-BAC8-64065E7C966E.png

Pay day is coming and I’m looking to put another £200 in this month, any advice would be greatly received.

• @NewUser106603 Someone like Depay has had a decent drop recently, as he's been out injured and missed a few games. Pretty dependable PB performer and has the Euro's too (looking ahead). The next person I'm looking at adding is Grealish but I think there may be a bit of a drop in the next 2 weeks as Villa have tough games

• I was thinking Bruno Fernandes, as he has dropped loads in the last 24hrs and I think Man United will sign him, especially as Pogba wants to leave.

• @NewUser106603 personally I wouldn't trap your money (50% of your port) into someone that's probably not going to have much of a price move till next summer now

• @NewUser106603 I’d suggest you spread the risk; maybe look at a player mentioned in the euro thread and maybe 1 or 2 from the sub 80p page.

• @ChazFI123 plus there’s no guarantee Fernandes will end up at Utd anyway. Apparently Fernandes wasn’t even a high priority target for us this summer, and unless something has changed drastically I don’t see us getting him next summer either

• It doesnt have to be utd. Everyone had a massive hard on for utd links when MB used to matter but it doesnt anymore. MB is kind of like IPD's, a bonus, and can be won by absolutely anybody.

Utd are probably still the most media friendly club around but MB these days is won more often than not, by one off or unforeseen events.

Think horror injuries/racist abuse.

Currently were seeing plenty of spurs media because they've got Mourinho. If anything, spurs players might be a dominant force in MB in terms of always being there or there abouts because of mourinho, hes become the man we love to hate. But even still, Alli being his pet project or a bromance with Harry kane is always gonna be blown out of the water by somebody chucking a banana at kante. I'm paraphrasing vespasian again here!

I actually think bruno will end up at spurs for what its worth

• @NewUser106603 said in Pay day is coming.:

I was thinking Bruno Fernandes, as he has dropped loads in the last 24hrs and I think Man United will sign him, especially as Pogba wants to leave.

Having watched Bruno Fernandes on several occasions over the past few seasons, I think he has the potential to be a big hitter on the platform, IF he ends up at the right club.

One where he is the talisman, pulling the strings behind every attack. Just like he is at Sporting.

I think the new contract being signed is a signal that he intends moving in the summer, and not January.

It is win/win for both player and club. He gets a bumper pay rise/loyalty bonus for the remainder of the season and his club have strengthened their position and can sell the player at a premium.

He loves Sporting, so it is more than likely that he wanted the club to benefit financially from him moving on.

My advice would be to wait till the January window closes and his price drops further. Then buy in and await the inevitable increase over the following 4 months.

Europa league later stages, Euro 2020 and summer transfer speculation, all point towards decent capital appreciation.

The key is buying at the right time.

• @johnboywalker

Shhh! Stop telling everyone my Bruno strategy 😂

• @Advinculas-Index said in Pay day is coming.:

@johnboywalker

Don't worry mate, most folk don't read my posts they just like the emojis!? 🙋‍♂️

• @johnboywalker said in Pay day is coming.:

@Advinculas-Index said in Pay day is coming.:

@johnboywalker

Don't worry mate, most folk don't read my posts they just like the emojis!? 🙋‍♂️

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀