Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Beware

• Has been pumped on Twitter as travelling to Astana as part of United's squad for tomorrow and is on the trending list.

According to the MEN he is most definitely not in the squad so there's a likely dump coming at some point in the next 24 hours.

• There's far better value available if people are looking at Utd defenders anyway. Several in the 30-40p price range who actually play some matches for Utd in the Europa League.

I own Rojo (who should be back from injury at the start of December), but other options available too.

• Man Utd are also supposed to be triggering his 1 year extension but that means nothing to be fair.

• For those tempted to buy just google some of the performances he put in whilst on loan at Fulham - certain to cure the temptation!!

• @NewUser159387 said in Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Beware:

For those tempted to buy just google some of the performances he put in whilst on loan at Fulham - certain to cure the temptation!!

I tried watching some of his performances for Fulham but whenever I put them on I was blown away by how snazzy their training kit was and there was no room in my brain to comprehend anything else.

Hopefully Santa is kind this year and I'll finally get my hands on one.

• @Joev said in Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Beware:

@NewUser159387 said in Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Beware:

For those tempted to buy just google some of the performances he put in whilst on loan at Fulham - certain to cure the temptation!!

I tried watching some of his performances for Fulham but whenever I put them on I was blown away by how snazzy their training kit was and there was no room in my brain to comprehend anything else.

Hopefully Santa is kind this year and I'll finally get my hands on one.

alt text