VESPASIAN on High Wide and Handsome Podcast this week.

• Hello everyone, @Vespasian32 will be joining me on the podcast this week!

Any topics or questions for us would be much appreaciated!

Thanks in advance.

John Nellis.

• Hi John, love the show.

Q. What’s @Vespasian32 really think of @Ericali ?

• This will be a chance for me to pump the forum, so let's clean it up in the next few days and stop bumping Eric's nonsense to the top!

• @Gregolocky Follow-up.
    What are @Vespasian32 's real thoughts on Josh Maja as a hold ;)

• @janner73 🤣

• @janner73 awh you beat me too it, I was literally mid sentence!

• Don’t forget to plug the fact we are massively unbiased and don’t endlessly go on about Pogba.

• Will look forward to this one!
    Good to get some attention on the forum rather than twitter for a change and hopefully prove how valuable it can be as a resource for newer users (maybe without all the squabbling that's been going on lately...)
    Certainly was for me when I joined in Jan and wasn't on twitter until April time.

• @Vespasian32 any chance you can pump a few of my holds as well? Pretty please with cream and a cherry on top 👍lol

@IRISHFI on a serious note, questions.

The PB cycle seems to be coming to an end and money filtering down to the lower end of the market. Are you surprised at how quickly the trend has changed as it was only 6ish weeks ago that we had the dividend announcement.

What chances do you give of fi expanding to new territories in the next 6-12 months

With the upcoming Nasdaq partnership in the sometime future, apart from order books and a possible revamp to the ipo process, what other changes do you think will be implemented and what benefits and detrimental effects do you think we could possible see

Your profile pic, is that actually you? If so, what was the fancy dress for?

• Out of the following, which, in your opinion is the best hold over the next 12 months

3 quarter face lock
    Bear Hug
    Spinning tie hold
    Jack Grealish
    Octopus Hold

• @Advinculas-Index said in VESPASIAN on High Wide and Handsome Podcast this week.:

Out of the following, which, in your opinion is the best hold over the next 12 months

3 quarter face lock
    Bear Hug
    Spinning tie hold
    Jack Grealish
    Octopus Hold

I'd counter all of these and say the full Nelson is the best

• @Ddr
    Fernando Nelson always performed better on an empty stomach iirc

• @IRISHFI another question, apparently last year they had regular ipo releases (was it weekly). Seeing as how they sprung a batch o us last week following the huge list of promoted players, do you think that we will now be getting regular ipo release of 20ish players on a weekly or monthly basis?

• @IRISHFI @Vespasian32

1. The IPO process is frequently raised by traders as one of the most frustrating things about FI - what changes would you make to try and make the process more transparent and fairer for all?
    2. Who will be king of the index the day after the Euro 2020 final?
    3. We have Nations League and World Cup qualifiers (European and non-European next season). What internationals, if any, do you think will be included for PB/IPD next season?
    4. Do you think we will ever see the number of PB leagues expanded?
    5. Are crosses scored too highly on the current PB matrix and do you think we will see further tweaks ahead of next season?

• What do you think the 12 rocket Dec/Jan tweet means ?
    and if it is a promotion which takes place during a period where it is mainly just the EPL will this have a damaging effect by further exacerbating any downturn that traders holding non EPL players might face during this period.?

• @IRISHFI

What impact do you think the new website (when fully released) and updated apps will have on attracting and retaining new users?

• @Vespasian32 said in VESPASIAN on High Wide and Handsome Podcast this week.:

This will be a chance for me to pump the forum, so let's clean it up in the next few days and stop bumping Eric's nonsense to the top!

I'll be listening @Vespasian32

• @Ddr "The PB cycle seems to be coming to an end and money filtering down to the lower end of the market. Are you surprised at how quickly the trend has changed as it was only 6ish weeks ago that we had the dividend announcement."

I like this question - seconded. 👍

Would like to hear his thoughts 😉

• @janner73 said in VESPASIAN on High Wide and Handsome Podcast this week.:

Are crosses scored too highly on the current PB matrix and do you think we will see further tweaks ahead of next season?

Yes @janner73 👍 another good one....

I personally don't think crosses are scored too highly - what I do think is unsuccessful crosses (giving away possession) shouldn't be rewarded, I don't want to penalize the crosser, I just don't want points awarded for unsuccessful attempts.

That's a fairer system.

• @Ddr said in VESPASIAN on High Wide and Handsome Podcast this week.:

The PB cycle seems to be coming to an end and money filtering down to the lower end of the market. Are you surprised at how quickly the trend has changed as it was only 6ish weeks ago that we had the dividend announcement.

I'd add to this question. Do you think the PB cycle has ended? Or do you think that PB is still a cycle but traders are looking at the lower end of the market for the next Kroos, next TAA? So a much narrower pool of youth players than just youth in general. Very leading question I know lol!