Ryan Christie

• I've been looking over Ryan Christie's stats on sofascore and seems to be a player whom would fit the current PB matrix, referencing the stats section of the beta site they certainly seem to translate into a very good PB average.

0_1574932216748_Screenshot_20191128-090551.png

With Celtic now through to the next stages of the Europa League and Scotland still having a chance of qualifying for Euro 2020 he could potentially fit into the desirable bracket of a PB player eligible for dividends in both competitions which should be good for his price.

I've decided to buy a few but looking for opinions on if people see Ryan Christie as a worthwhile hold at this stage?

• @DW

Having seen both Ryan Christie and James Maddison play on successful loan spells at my club Aberdeen, there are definite similarities between the two, in terms of role, strengths and playing style.

The difference is, Maddison was always destined to head back to England and climb the ladder towards a top team and international recognition.

Christie on the other hand will remain at Celtic for the majority of his career, and play occasionally for Scotland. Similar to James Forrest or Callum McGregor.

And if fairness to them, ask yoursel, why would they swap playing in front of 60,000 fans a week and European Football to join a mid-table struggler like Southhampton or similar.

At 87p, I'd say he is already 27p overpriced. 🤷‍♂️