Danny Rose

• Just reading into Ben Davis an the BBC & Sky say

”Tottenham defender Ben Davies will be sidelined for "an extended period" after suffering ankle ligament damage”

With Spurs upturn and his injury, this will make Rose the number 1 left back!!

Cheap at 56p when you consider the rise in Aurier over the past week.

• I bought a 100 just for the possibility of jose turning against him, he could be 70p with some aggro and a transfer.

• This should be a good punt- he has been good in the past with great attacking play. Could settle back in, sign a new deal and challenge England left back spot... likely still back up. If he doesn't do well, he may get some media via manager fall out and or transfer in Jan..... seems low risk with price, spread and different ways his price could grow. I'd be surprised if it dropped much. I'm in for a few

• Danny Rose is a huge opportunity at that price; he will very quickly close the gap with Aurier (priced at 83p) - easy 35-40% cap app gain imho

• @NewUser455434 said in Danny Rose:

Danny Rose is a huge opportunity at that price; he will very quickly close the gap with Aurier (priced at 83p) - easy 35-40% cap app gain imho

0G & 4A in last 60 games so not much IPD threat, does he threaten PB? Otherwise unsure why he would rise at all, 57p is already a 12 month high?

• You can’t take last year stats with Mourinho on the bench. Otherwise what would be Dele Alli’s price? 1 pound?

Aurier never played a good game this year. With Mourinho he scored 1G and 2A

• @NewUser455434

0G & 4A in last 60 games includes the last THREE seasons, just doesn't look like an attacking WB's stats under any management - but good luck.

• Big question is how long until Ryan Sessegnon is back to full fitness though I guess

• Mourinho just ruled out Sessegnon as option for left full back role.