Announcement

• 0_1574953861297_upload-83e32ad0-dda1-48ef-96f0-266b8d0110f7

There we go people....

• More cross channel marketing & a Xmas giveaway promotion - all good ideas but not sure what all the rocket emoji fuss was about??

• @Chris-J Bet EJ is crying into his millions!

• @NewUser159387 said in Announcement:

More cross channel marketing & a Xmas giveaway promotion - all good ideas but not sure what all the rocket emoji fuss was about??

They did a (smaller) big push last year in December/January, and the place rocketed.

This is significant exposure, and if it has even just a similar effect, we will be looking at very profitable months indeed.

I am actually much happier they are spending their money on this than another bloody deposit bonus.

• Is that it?? Is this the big announcement? It can't be just this as they emphasised on 'December / January'.

?

• Telegraph and FT feature could be really good news. Get some big boys signed up. Good all in all though, we all win as existing traders when new people come on board.

• @gball1975 maybe just Dec/January advertising campaign?

• @gball1975 I think its a big enough announcement and much better for the sustainability of the platform than a deposit bonus or any form of dividend increase.

No immediate panic buying/selling required - Just relax and enjoy the steady gains.

• I was dreading a DB or cashback or some other forced market simulator. I have had a really poor November, down decent cash but 8 months on the platform I'm up 48%. The market needs to find itself again, not be constantly kept alive by FI intervention, I lost money as so be it, I need to learn how to trade better and not be bailed out. This announcement is so much better, I want new users not current ones flinging 10k in for a month and then crashing it out again. Best thing we can all do over Christmas is at the many parties we will be at is start talking about it, show your port on the app, profit returns etc etc. push FI out there and this marketing campaign will drive the message home.

• Fully agree this is a good announcement, the problem is all the rocket tweeting and weeks of build up.
    People get over excited and start to expect too much IMO.

• 0_1574956807750_Untitled2.png

• Reminds me of Christmas 1968. I wanted a 🐶. Santa got me a fecking budgerigar

• Will be good for the platform, now we can get back to normal trading and making money

• @Chris-J said in Announcement:

0_1574956807750_Untitled2.png

Hahahahaha this has me laughing like a lunatic on the train 😂😂😂

Well played sir 😂😂😂

• @BarbayanBrawler sorry but I didn't sign up to promote FI. There is a problem with their business model if it relies on punters to promote it. I couldn't possibly suggest to friends to get involved. The web site is beyond shite, their business decisions based on trial and error. No they have to get the basic product right first. I'm well up by the way but platform looked to some a week off crashing not so many weeks ago.

• This could be massive

0_1574957619813_1574953863373-upload-83e32ad0-dda1-48ef-96f0-266b8d0110f7.png

12 Fulham training kits? 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• 6 of these being Introduced in December and 6 in January i am guessing.

Not obviously exciting to a trader. Time will tell.

• I'm sorry but the 12 rockets emojis and all the hype was a poor decision in hindsight - the 12 "events" that have been revealed reminds me of management meetings in BT boardrooms when they launched BT sport - weeks of hype over how the presenters they've got are going to be "game changers"....bleeding Jake Humphries, who nobody has heard of 😂😂.

What I am getting at is it's all great for the company and their management/employees but to your average man-on-the-street (punter/customer) it is all very underwhelming.

They could have just announced these 12 things without all the fanfare. I don't see what the point of it was. Am I missing something?

• After all the build up and hype that their 12 rocket tweets created, this is underwhelming to say the least

• @LittleFish said in Announcement:

@BarbayanBrawler sorry but I didn't sign up to promote FI. There is a problem with their business model if it relies on punters to promote it. I couldn't possibly suggest to friends to get involved. The web site is beyond shite, their business decisions based on trial and error. No they have to get the basic product right first. I'm well up by the way but platform looked to some a week off crashing not so many weeks ago.

Im assuming you are referring to the great crash of Oct 19 when most of us were left homeless
    0_1574958082388_upload-41682402-7937-4133-80db-0d01bdf342e0