If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be

• @PompeyFc

Rooney.

He's 80p but starting in 4 weeks will be giving a weekly press conference. The Championship play quite a few mid week matches and at some point, Rooney is going to score goals. His MB potential is significant.

He's on an 18 month player/coach contract, wearing the 32 number because Derby's sponsor, Red 32, helped buy to raise their profile. Last year, Lampard was Derby manager and he was in the papers weekly. Rooney is way more famous and playing too.

• Linton Maina at Hannover 50p, if he can stay clear of injury only though.
    Just back from injury the last week or two so hopefully he can get a run of games under his belt, if he can he should transfer back to the bundesliga over the summer

• Eduard Lowen... But wait and see if Klinsmann fancies him at Hertha. He missed last week due to inury.

Best bet for big gains is, if they are on the index, look at teams likely to get promoted this season to their respective pb league. Top scorers of those teams, set piece takers... Bound to be some good picks out there.

Bigger question is why the strategy of 100% in 12 months?... Look 6 months ahead there are lots who could go up 50% (Inc. Divs) the FI world changes too much to play too far ahead and youl miss a hell of a lot of opportunity's sitting on someone with no current value in the hope of a rise over long term.

• @Dan-The-Man you think rooney can get to £1.60?

• @Dan-The-Man Not a holder of Rooney but due to Derbys abysmal away form can see him as player manager before the end of the season.

• I've got quite a few I think can double.

Still saying Cancelo. Just needs to nail that starting spot then itll be up and up in the run upto euros. Currently £1.44

Leo Dubois. Very cheap for an attacking full back with european football and likely the euros. Currently 64p

Gundogan. Very cheap for a passing, assisting, occasionally scoring CM in a dominant team with european football and the euros. Held back by KDB domestically and Toni Kroos internationally but will surely win some PB and have a consistent run of big scores, at which point he will have sustained rises. £1.50

Luca Pellegrini. Very young attacking wing back hopefully on the brink of a break out season at high flying cagliari who play struggling sampdoria in one of only 2 pb games on monday. Chance of european footy with cagliari next year, failing that, links to juve. Hopefully on the brink of an international call up. Not had much luck with injuries which has held him back. 60p

Nicole Barella. Young PB midfielder in an injury dip. Will rise on return and fancy him for a good run of PB scores once hes blew the cobwebs. Inter may drop into the europa league and will surely be amongst the favourites. Will be at the euros and is a rising star in italy. £1.35

• @NewUser384837

Yep.

Only player on the market that will be giving a weekly press conference and he's the most famous footballer on the market. Few MB wins, thanks to some random Tuesday night press conference after a Championship game where he's scored... happy days.

• Based on the growth in the last year you could of picked nearly any player and made 100% or more from then to now. I know the share split had a lot to do with this but i wouldnt be surprised to see similar growth from now until this time next year when you consider all the plans they have lined up plus another dividend review within that time frame.

• @MickTurbo

I could see Cancelo doing some good numbers over time for sure.

• @Feldy 100% Chris Gunter.

Already mentioned him a couple of times on this forum and firmly believe he will be £1+ by Feb 2020.

Winter break aside, he’s the perfect player for IPD, CA and PB.

Still got 5 games in the next 30 days and after the winter break Freiburg play 3 of the bottom 5. (Mainz, Paderborn and Kolm). I already own 1,000 but will be doubling that in mid Jan so I get more IPD chances against those lowly teams.

Also think Adam Ounas will get a nice steady rice. Just back from injury, already up 15p recently but still only £1 and plays in a PB league for Nice. 23 years of age as well.

• @NewUser335457 💯 agree

• @Gregolocky quality player held for a while now

• Victor Osimhen. Whenever I think he's reached his peak he goes up. Currently on a down, but after the euro focus etc and transfer links to big clubs come in he has room to grow.

• @MickTurbo Can I just say all of these are great shouts, currently hold 2 of 5 and certainly thinking already about the Cagliari boy.

• Jack grealish with his pb at a big club is £5

Current average 126

Mount average 84
    Maddison average 103

• Stanley N’soki- 64p
    Aurelien Tchouameni-78p

• @Tom77 whilst I agree that’s a very good average, you have to take into account that Grealish is the big fish at Villa. He’s taking a lot of the set pieces currently and I’m not so sure he’d go straight in at any of the top 6 and take over these duties.
    He could absolutely reach Maddison price range with a big move, not so sure he could maintain such a high price though.

• @Gregolocky said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

@Tom77 whilst I agree that’s a very good average, you have to take into account that Grealish is the big fish at Villa. He’s taking a lot of the set pieces currently and I’m not so sure he’d go straight in at any of the top 6 and take over these duties.
    He could absolutely reach Maddison price range with a big move, not so sure he could maintain such a high price though.

Yeah i get you but then again he could rise and become a real player you just don't know.
    At the end of the day you have to base it off other players and also sentiment.
    Add previous PB and you have a potential winner.
    England links and media plus a big move just ticks loads of boxes.

• @Gregolocky he ain't going anywhere unless villa go down

• @AndydfopT Ok and you’re basing this on what exactly? I never said he was by the way

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.