If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be

• @NewUser335457 💯 agree

• @Gregolocky quality player held for a while now

• Victor Osimhen. Whenever I think he's reached his peak he goes up. Currently on a down, but after the euro focus etc and transfer links to big clubs come in he has room to grow.

• @MickTurbo Can I just say all of these are great shouts, currently hold 2 of 5 and certainly thinking already about the Cagliari boy.

• Jack grealish with his pb at a big club is £5

Current average 126

Mount average 84
    Maddison average 103

• Stanley N’soki- 64p
    Aurelien Tchouameni-78p

• @Tom77 whilst I agree that’s a very good average, you have to take into account that Grealish is the big fish at Villa. He’s taking a lot of the set pieces currently and I’m not so sure he’d go straight in at any of the top 6 and take over these duties.
    He could absolutely reach Maddison price range with a big move, not so sure he could maintain such a high price though.

• @Gregolocky said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

@Tom77 whilst I agree that’s a very good average, you have to take into account that Grealish is the big fish at Villa. He’s taking a lot of the set pieces currently and I’m not so sure he’d go straight in at any of the top 6 and take over these duties.
    He could absolutely reach Maddison price range with a big move, not so sure he could maintain such a high price though.

Yeah i get you but then again he could rise and become a real player you just don't know.
    At the end of the day you have to base it off other players and also sentiment.
    Add previous PB and you have a potential winner.
    England links and media plus a big move just ticks loads of boxes.

• @Gregolocky he ain't going anywhere unless villa go down

• @AndydfopT Ok and you’re basing this on what exactly? I never said he was by the way

• The answer to everything is just buy Fabian Ruiz.

• rodrygo is the new neymar (this answers the neymar drop question also)
    and
    Hirving is the new Suarez

• @Gregolocky we all know that chairman come out and say things but villa really dont need to sell grealish or mcginn. It would take a monster offer to sign him either and both on long term contracts. I may be totally wrong and Im a Villa fan so I'm biased lol

• @kaka8 shhh. Rodrygo is my summer top up goal

• @AndydfopT Didn’t he put in a transfer request a few years back? I don’t really mind if he stays, goes or whatever tbh 😁.
    Player power is king these days and if he wants to go, he’ll go imo.
    Good player, I think villa stay up with or without him. I really like Dean Smith as a manager.

• @MickTurbo Luca pellegrini signed for juve in the summer and loaned back out again

• Okay not sure if he will double but what about David Brooks. His price is starting to creep up now and can see quite an increase soon once people start piling in before his return. Perhaps a few good matches and he could fly up.

• @MUFC said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

@MickTurbo Luca pellegrini signed for juve in the summer and loaned back out again

Ah that's right yeh sorry mate 🙈

Still think he can double, just needs to put his injuries behind him. Hes returned to training so hopefully he plays on mondat

• @Gregolocky no request he just thought a deal had been done with spurs as we were trying to sort financial fair play and needed the transfer fee. New owners then came in and everything changed. Grealish signed new contract and then we went up. Villa don't need to sell but I don't feel they would stand in his way if he wanted a move. It's just going to cost alot of doller mate

• I personally feel that Barella, Dubois, Gunter, Castagne are all safe bets- if not for 100% then at least 80%. I think Cebalos can double very easily provided he gets game time week in and out and that's a big if at the mo. Also if Sane can come back and hit the ground running I think he can rocket and be a most hold being a forward and with media attention due to his potential move to Bayern.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.